From Mike Fowlers fb.

If I were Mike, for his own mental well being, wash your hands of the situation and get the hell away from this chick. She seems like she has BPD at the least and anyone who does that to a person is just a malignant asshole.

Very harsh, Fuck. Phone Post

heart goes out to mike and his son, nice guy

DavidLangsBlackBelt - Holy shit.... As a father of a 3 year old I couldn't imagine this. I follow Mike in instagram and its very apparent he loves his son more than life itself. My thoughts go out to him. This is terrible Phone Post
I actually just unfollowed him bc he posted too many pics of his kid and not enough jj. That boy was definitely his pride and joy. Such a sad situation. Unbelievable. Phone Post 3.0

poor kid,i hope mike fights for him.

Why don't you fuck off? When did I ever say Lloyd was a good person and not a rapist? WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT?

I'm not going to put Mike's personal info, or hers, out there, but she is not a good person and never treated him well.

Alumynabjj - 
TLM378 -
BackAddict347x - Unfortunately this wouldnt be the first time that Tracey has done something terrible to Mike. In fact, it was because of something else skanky that she had done was the reason he left TLI, his leaving actually had nothing to do with Lloyd, in spite of what he may have said in interviews, he just couldnt tell the truth of what REALLY happened because it would have embarrassed him. Maybe now due to recent events he'll explain why he really left, and some of the shady shit Tracey's done. Before I get burned at the stake, im not justifying or defending anything, but I am saying that ALOT of people used Tracey as fuel to the fire, and that was because Mike wasnt 100% honest (and anyone who actually knew what happened could understand why he wouldnt want to say all that publicly).

100% true.

I doubt that Mike will ever actually say anything though. It sucks bc she obviously lied about Lloyd and now Mike is left being quoted with some statements (some are still true) about Lloyd that aren't true.

Both li accounts. Fuck off trolls this does not change he's a rapist psycho Phone Post

Wait....What?!? This is no troll account, there are several people here that can vouch for that, and as I said in my post, im not justifying, or defending in ANY event. What I am saying is that Tracey screwed Mike BIG time, and this wasnt the first time that she's done it. Tracey lied about a ton of stuff, the stuff dealing with Lloyd being one of those things. I'm not here to defend him, but truth is truth. Hell, if anything I'm posting this because i'm happy that Mike has FINALLY rid himself of something that has caused him a ton of heartache and problems, but he was just to emotionally involved to see that he needed to leave her alone.

The truth is, something happened back in MD that was HUGE(which out of respect to Mike I wont publicly post), which resulted in Mike feeling that relocating to Hawaii would make things better, but unfortunately moving back to Hawaii didnt stop the lies, and they kept continuing, which as TLM378 stated left Mike being quoted with some statements that werent true (and several people knew this, it was just based on the timing nobody felt that saying anything would make a difference). At the end of the day, im happy that Mike has people like Enson to help him deal with this, if there's anybody that could help him through this situation it's Enson.

As a father my heart goes out to you Fowler. I wish you all the best in the future with this situation Mike.

BackAddict347x - 
Alumynabjj - 
TLM378 -
BackAddict347x - Unfortunately this wouldnt be the first time that Tracey has done something terrible to Mike. In fact, it was because of something else skanky that she had done was the reason he left TLI, his leaving actually had nothing to do with Lloyd, in spite of what he may have said in interviews, he just couldnt tell the truth of what REALLY happened because it would have embarrassed him. Maybe now due to recent events he'll explain why he really left, and some of the shady shit Tracey's done. Before I get burned at the stake, im not justifying or defending anything, but I am saying that ALOT of people used Tracey as fuel to the fire, and that was because Mike wasnt 100% honest (and anyone who actually knew what happened could understand why he wouldnt want to say all that publicly).

100% true.

I doubt that Mike will ever actually say anything though. It sucks bc she obviously lied about Lloyd and now Mike is left being quoted with some statements (some are still true) about Lloyd that aren't true.

Both li accounts. Fuck off trolls this does not change he's a rapist psycho Phone Post

Wait....What?!? This is no troll account, there are several people here that can vouch for that, and as I said in my post, im not justifying, or defending in ANY event. What I am saying is that Tracey screwed Mike BIG time, and this wasnt the first time that she's done it. Tracey lied about a ton of stuff, the stuff dealing with Lloyd being one of those things. I'm not here to defend him, but truth is truth. Hell, if anything I'm posting this because i'm happy that Mike has FINALLY rid himself of something that has caused him a ton of heartache and problems, but he was just to emotionally involved to see that he needed to leave her alone.

The truth is, something happened back in MD that was HUGE(which out of respect to Mike I wont publicly post), which resulted in Mike feeling that relocating to Hawaii would make things better, but unfortunately moving back to Hawaii didnt stop the lies, and they kept continuing, which as TLM378 stated left Mike being quoted with some statements that werent true (and several people knew this, it was just based on the timing nobody felt that saying anything would make a difference). At the end of the day, im happy that Mike has people like Enson to help him deal with this, if there's anybody that could help him through this situation it's Enson.

are you including a passed out Tracey getting groped by lloyd a lie?

Poet of Gore - 
BackAddict347x - 
Alumynabjj - 
TLM378 -

100% true.

are you including a passed out Tracey getting groped by lloyd a lie?

This is the very thing that I was hoping to avoid, but to indulge what you said, i'd like to point out that the statements that Fuzzy made in regards to Tracey being groped while she was passed out werent corroborated by anyone. If you knew Mike (and im assuming you dont), then you'd know he would've gone apeshit had that REALLY happened, and anyone who does know Mike and has any knowledge of what went on with Tracey, they know all to well exactly what I mean when I say Mike would've had no parts of that. Now that you mention it I never liked how Fuzzy said that because it painted Mike to be that of a coward for being too afraid to defend his sleeping/unconscious/passed out girlfriend who supposedly was groped. Its like I said earlier, that wasnt the reason why he left, and she has told him more lies than a little bit.

With all of that being said, i'm hoping you can read what I wrote as that of a person who cares, and is happy that Mike has let the dead weight go, and not turn this into "OMG this guy is defending Llimp" thread, because as i've said numerous times, thats not what im doing.

I don't know who said she was passed out. She only claimed she didn't remember it. There's a lot more backstory though and I've probably already said too much. Mike is much better without her and I feel horrible he has to endure this gut wrenching situation.

TLM378 - I don't know who said she was passed out. She only claimed she didn't remember it. There's a lot more backstory though and I've probably already said too much. Mike is much better without her and I feel horrible he has to endure this gut wrenching situation.

Yea, you're right, too much of this shit has been said publicly, i'm done.

Man, how wrecked. Mike has an enormous heart and this is a true no-win situation.

I am sure that the walk with Enson will help him regain his center and is probably the best thing for him at this time. With the type of person that Mike is, he will ultimately be successful.

Hey Mike, we support you 100%.

krept - Man, how wrecked. Mike has an enormous heart and this is a true no-win situation.

I am sure that the walk with Enson will help him regain his center and is probably the best thing for him at this time. With the type of person that Mike is, he will ultimately be successful.

Hey Mike, we support you 100%.

Ditto! We Love You Mike!! Keep Your Head Up!

I'm just sorry for everyone involved. This is just sad. Phone Post 3.0

BJJBuster - I'm just sorry for everyone involved. This is just sad. Phone Post 3.0

This, voted up. All the best to Mike in the future!

Mike just posed an interesting status on Facebook. There was never a doubt that he was in good hands with Enson, but this solidifies it. Enson is making sure he is doing what is necessary to get his head straight....I really like the fact Enson told him to not listen to music so he could think about things. Here is what he posted:

Some people have been texting and asking about the walk and its purpose. Granted I just Arrived Last week and prolly not the best To answer but The walk is to draw attention And raise awareness to let the world know that japan still suffers from the tsunami.

Rules. We cant buy anything with our money. It must be offered. Otherwise do without. So people have gotten us dinner or hotels or just donated cash to help out. Angels...
Also I am using the time to relfect and grow. I have music but when I asked enson he said I can listen....but is a bit selfish in a sense it distracts the mind from really focusing on my issues and growing. Its definitely a cool experience. And cantwait. To keep everyone. Updated

Wow! Enson rules! Phone Post 3.0

heres Ensons thread on the walk

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2182303&page=1

Heart goes out to him. I think it would literally fucking kill me. Phone Post