Front Row Brian why the hate?

I never had an issue with him, but the way he's been talking to Dan Hardy in their twitter squabble...where does he get off talking to Hardy like that? He doesn't have the balls to meet up with Hardy and ask the hard questions to his face so he hides behind "You're not a big enough name to be worth my time." "I want to be PAID if it's (give me a bunch of exposure) on Fuel TV or FOX." What a fuckin' clown.

I hope one day a random guy in the MMA scene that Brian wouldn't know cleans his fuckin' clock and moseys out before anyone sees him. He definitely has it coming.

10-1 elysian is FRB or his mom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY39fkmqKBM

FRB strikes out at the internet community

I assume journalists get paid. Does he?

He occasionally has a solid scoop on some info. Didn't think much of the remark he made about Ian. Was unnecessary. Phone Post

FRB reminds me of this guy.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w67/yardape_99/4030941882_15c5883b71_o.gif

Seemore butts pointed out that frb looks like Ed Herman if he grew up next to a nuclear power plant. Phone Post

lol
is that ginger on the pic really him?

Kerouac - FRB reminds me of this guy.

the geek -
Kerouac - FRB reminds me of this guy.

That's amazing! But FRB used to be ok I'm not down with the way he bad mouths guys like Cerrone and Hardy. Stuff he wouldnt say to there face! Phone Post

Strykr619 - Funny thing is, FRB is a douche but so is 99% of the people who post on the UG.

Same people who trash on him are making him even bigger....

You don't like then ignore, any thing else and you are making him bigger.

Bigger douche?

not stupid enough

Strykr619 - Funny thing is, FRB is a douche but so is 99% of the people who post on the UG.

I almost always keep my mouth shut, but what stands out in in my mind about FRB is a thread in which he was bragging about his $250k+ income and several 'estates'. He tried to make it seem like anyone who disagreed with him was a broke, uneducated serf leaching off his manor. Even CRE thinks of less-douchy ways to troll.

You keyboard warriors are hysterical! You are the skirt's that wouldn't say this shit to FRB's face if he was in your grill staring you down. Your memories's are short. It's funny how none of you mentioned how he SCOOPED the Nick Diaz positive test.

He released that scoop 18 hours before ANYONE else sniffed it, let alone reported it. Ariel and everyone reporter was left in the dust. Not only did he release it 18 hours earlier, he sat on it for awhile longer to make sure it was legit.

Ask Karen Bryant and her boyfriend Wade if FRB will "say it to their face". As history recalls, it was FRB, Karen, Wade, and Chael Sonnen in an elevator. The trash talk went down and Wade certainly did nothing to stop it.

FRB will meet Dan Hardy at the UFC in May. I got a blue name says Hardy does nothing to him. I bet they have a conversation and Hardy will probably like him before it's over.

In the meanwhile, he is most likely chillin' in the Penthouse suite of some high rise in North Cackalacky Lol'ing at all of you troll warriors.

<blockquote>Haywood Jablowme - You keyboard warriors are hysterical! You are the skirt's that wouldn't say this shit to FRB's face if he was in your grill staring you down. Your memories's are short. It's funny how none of you mentioned how he SCOOPED the Nick Diaz positive test.<br /><br />He released that scoop 18 hours before ANYONE else sniffed it, let alone reported it. Ariel and everyone reporter was left in the dust. Not only did he release it 18 hours earlier, he sat on it for awhile longer to make sure it was legit.<br /><br />Ask Karen Bryant and her boyfriend Wade if FRB will "say it to their face". As history recalls, it was FRB, Karen, Wade, and Chael Sonnen in an elevator. The trash talk went down and Wade certainly did nothing to stop it.<br /><br />FRB will meet Dan Hardy at the UFC in May. I got a blue name says Hardy does nothing to him. I bet they have a conversation and Hardy will probably like him before it's over.<br /><br />In the meanwhile, he is most likely chillin' in the Penthouse suite of some high rise in North Cackalacky Lol'ing at all of you troll warriors.<br /></blockquote><br /> lol at white-knighting for an internet personality. I'm a ginger too. Do you like all red nut hairs, or just his? EDIT for obvious sarcasm flying way over my head. My apologies sir. EDIT unless of course you weren't being sarcastic in which case go smell your sister's asshole. I am confuse

Haywood Jablowme - You keyboard warriors are hysterical! You are the skirt's that wouldn't say this shit to FRB's face if he was in your grill staring you down. Your memories's are short. It's funny how none of you mentioned how he SCOOPED the Nick Diaz positive test.

He released that scoop 18 hours before ANYONE else sniffed it, let alone reported it. Ariel and everyone reporter was left in the dust. Not only did he release it 18 hours earlier, he sat on it for awhile longer to make sure it was legit.

Ask Karen Bryant and her boyfriend Wade if FRB will "say it to their face". As history recalls, it was FRB, Karen, Wade, and Chael Sonnen in an elevator. The trash talk went down and Wade certainly did nothing to stop it.

FRB will meet Dan Hardy at the UFC in May. I got a blue name says Hardy does nothing to him. I bet they have a conversation and Hardy will probably like him before it's over.

In the meanwhile, he is most likely chillin' in the Penthouse suite of some high rise in North Cackalacky Lol'ing at all of you troll warriors.

LOL

How many UG er's have you met ? I've met over 100. And every one of them I liked. Some more than others, but certainly not 'douches'.  Sure a bunch are a little nerdy. All of us computer forum guys are a little 'nerdy'.

As for talking about him making him 'bigger'. What is he 'big' at ? We have to have something to talk about. 

And Haywood, You and I are friends and that comes first. So I must disagree, but most repsectfully.  I would have no problem speaking to the Ginger face to face.

As for Hardy, of course he'll do nada. He doesn't need a lawsuit.

Carry on mu UG nerd brothers :-)

I'm trying to figure out which of the FRB supporters in this thread is FRB.

Size - I never had an issue with him, but the way he's been talking to Dan Hardy in their twitter squabble...where does he get off talking to Hardy like that? He doesn't have the balls to meet up with Hardy and ask the hard questions to his face so he hides behind "You're not a big enough name to be worth my time." "I want to be PAID if it's (give me a bunch of exposure) on Fuel TV or FOX." What a fuckin' clown.

I hope one day a random guy in the MMA scene that Brian wouldn't know cleans his fuckin' clock and moseys out before anyone sees him. He definitely has it coming.

This exactly.

Haha, well except for the second part, no need for violence. It appears that FRB wants to be some sort of MMA super insider who breaks stories to his millions of Twitter followers.

But he would seem to be caught in a classic catch-22, he is alienating potential sources of information(fighters/people on the 'inside') in order to gain a Twitter following.

So he'll have to change his goal or change his tactics.

My biggest problem with him is his attitude. I'm glad I've only had two posts worth of conversation with him.