Front Row Brian why the hate?

I tried following him on Twitter for a bit but I had to remove him after a few days he just comes across as a pompous and condescending dickhead not interested in hearing his bs Phone Post

Cant believe 8000 people actually follow him, he tweets about 100 times a day every day ffs. Does he have an actual job?

the geek -
Perfer Et Obdura - Because he makes fist pics with rock stars?

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k142/brr9q/MISC/FalloutBoy.jpg

Hahaha Phone Post

victorpoprock - 

He doesn't like Obama so he must be racist right?! Phone Post

Have you ever read his posts? This started far before 'Obama'.

lil rampage got CREtired - It's a lame shame how much shit gingers get, honestly.

Gingers are the most discriminated against minority in the world.

Like others said, it's just a way of poking fun at someone most don't like.  Hey, I love me ginger women.  That chick from Mythbusters is a prime example of a fine ginger specimen.

Only person from the entire interwebz I would likely smack if I saw. Disrespectful, racist twat. Phone Post

lol at all this "he's racist" nonsense.

Every single one of you is "racist" in some way, it is human nature to support your own kind and consider others as competition. We are pack animals, it is how we evolved. White's pick on blacks, blacks pick on white's, everybody picks on Asians and Asians pick on everybody. It's how the world works.

Anybody who says they are 100% not racist, is not only lying here, but is lying to themselves. And I don't care what color your skin is, you ALL have the same feelings. It is a scientific fact.

The kid is an MMA fan, therefore he deserves to be a member here. Who gives a shit if his views clash with the majority. There is no laws against personal views (anywhere other than America) anyways. So live and let live imo.

EvilMaster - lol at all this "he's racist" nonsense.

Every single one of you is "racist" in some way, it is human nature to support your own kind and consider others as competition. We are pack animals, it is how we evolved. White's pick on blacks, blacks pick on white's, everybody picks on Asians and Asians pick on everybody. It's how the world works.

Anybody who says they are 100% not racist, is not only lying here, but is lying to themselves. And I don't care what color your skin is, you ALL have the same feelings. It is a scientific fact.

The kid is an MMA fan, therefore he deserves to be a member here. Who gives a shit if his views clash with the majority. There is no laws against personal views (anywhere other than America) anyways. So live and let live imo.

What about those of us of mixed race?  Do we just hate everyone?

I don't want to see him banned, he absolutely should be allowed to post here.

EvilMaster - It is a scientific fact

Herpy Herp Derp!

EvilMaster - lol at all this "he's racist" nonsense.

Solidarity among washed-up, old MMA.TV trolls! Phone Post

I dislike him because of all the venom he spewed at Michael Schiavello a few years ago.

I'd rather he was around, because I don't do Twitter and I like witnessing his bullshit come crashing down around him firsthand.

The problem is political correctness which has sissified most men.

Now I like FRB.

The problem is that most punks mangle the term 'political correctness' to justify needing to call each other names like animals. 

1. He is pretty entertaining (see this thread)
    2. He uses internet hyperbole, thus probably not an actual racist
    3. He is not a journalist and hears some interesting rumors
    4. You jabronies probably make this thing pretty fun for him

SasquatchShaman - 1. He is pretty entertaining (see this thread)
2. He uses internet hyperbole, thus probably not an actual racist
3. He is not a journalist and hears some interesting rumors
4. You jabronies probably make this thing pretty fun for him

Yes his coooooolllll. lol

Never liked

Majority of people who dislike FRB are the same people who think Dana White is the most honest and greatest human being on earth. FRB does not have media credentials or receives tips or news from ZUFFA employee's like all the big MMA sites that break rumors. <br /><br />He's established friendships for years in the MMA world and I think people should appreciate the fact that he's only trying to give fans the TRUTH. It's funny how everyone LOVES when Dana White "talks shit" on Twitter and is rude to people...But when somebody else does it....They are a douche? Get off DW's cawk!