Front Row Brian why the hate?

RileyPust - ^^ I don't know why but I can't stop laughing at that picture, geek.

Well then, my job here is done!

Because he makes fist pics with rock stars?

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k142/brr9q/MISC/FalloutBoy.jpg

Perfer Et Obdura - Because he makes fist pics with rock stars?

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k142/brr9q/MISC/FalloutBoy.jpg

Damn that dude is unattractive. Phone Post

He loves and is passionate about the UFC and the whole mixed martial arts community. That much is assured.

So whats not to like? FRB is a-ok in my book.

Call me Buzz Killington...

...but this thing of openly attacking people for being ginger is bizarre to me.

It's completely, 100% out of their control. They were born like that, and will live like that all their lives.

How is this socially acceptable?

Motivated Penn -
Herring In A Fur Coat - 

douchebag, troll, racist

racist?

Yes Phone Post

Motivated Penn - Call me Buzz Killington...

It's completely, 100% out of their control. They were born like that, and will live like that all their lives.

The Ginger thing is more of a joke. South park, they have no souls...etc Phone Post

For those of you who don't know of him and are just blindly defending someone they know nothing about you look more foolish than anyone "hating" on him. As Herring In a Fur Coat pointed out he is racist, and that wasn't the only racist remark coming from him. His whole delivery in general is just trying to be as negative as possible. All he tries to do is start drama 100% of the time, that's his goal. I don't understand any support he gets.

Now take someone like Hammer's Hamill who actually had insider information, to the point of getting banned because he was posting too much true information, he didn't do it in a negative light. His posts were always neutral and to the point.

Not a fan of the guy, I had not heard of him until the whole drug test failure from UFC on Fx 7 deal was going on.

Several things made me hate him. I bet he heard some "source" say there was an irregular drug test and he decided to say it's this huge drug test failure to somehow hype it up.

I laughed when it was released who had failed the drug test simply because the guy who got popped had gotten tko'd I believe.

Being blocked by Danas, and the UFCs twitter for some reason ( Being a stuck up cunt ) doesn't help.

Fuck him and the hole he crawled out of. Phone Post

He wears cool shirts though! ....right? Phone Post

The racist conservative thing has always been a part of his schtick, and as much as he's usually just trying to be the Chael Sonnen of rogue journalists, I believe he's a legitimately hate filled person. Phone Post

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Motivated Penn - Call me Buzz Killington...

The Ginger thing is more of a joke. South park, they have no souls...etc Phone Post

It's a way to make fun of someone that is disliked, not the reason he is disliked. Phone Post

He doesn't like Obama so he must be racist right?! Phone Post

12SixElbow -
iputmightymousesupmyrectum -  Because of the Join the dots guesswork journalism Phone Post

Is he a journalist? Or? I thought he was just a fan

.No difference these days. Sign up for Twitter, write a few blogs and post on a forum and you're a journalist. Phone Post

victorpoprock - 

He doesn't like Obama so he must be racist right?! Phone Post

More like:

He has a long history of making very racist comments, so he must be racist right?!?!

He's a bitch. He makes accusations that would threaten someone's career and then hides behind his "sources." He's the type of "guy" that reads Star magazine, the National Enquirer, watches TMZ etc. He's just a male gossip machine, which makes him a major pussy unworthy of anyone's respect. Beyond that, journalism in MMA already blows pretty hard as it is. You have people like John Joe of Fighters Only, Jack Slack etc. that really do the sport proud IMO, but most of the writers/journalists out there covering the sport are garbage, and people like FRB are the worst, and help set the bar so low that literally anyone with a thought and a keyboard is like an improvement.

^Also nothing is worse than the comments he made about BLAF having some kind of affair with one of the UFC hosts. The man has a wife and kids, and anyone who runs his mouth like that without proof of anything deserves to be beaten down severely. No matter what you personally think of BLAF, he has done a lot for MMA, MMA fans, people on this forum including myself, etc. and the fact that these little internet dirtbag shits like FRB who literally mean nothing to anyone are constantly given so much attention on this forum drives me crazy. If all you can do is try to promote yourself while bringing someone else down then you are shit and deserve to be shat upon heartily. Fuck FRB & I hope he's never allowed back on this forum.

suess - Complete douchebag who needs to get checked. Phone Post

This. And he's completely full of shit Phone Post