Fulton's average fight purse???

I went to high school with the dirty scrotum we all call fulton. I can tell you if he dropped to 195 and trained with miletich again, not only would he command a large purse, but more than likely he would be the best in his weight class hands down. BTW sherdog does not have a complete fight record for him. hell of a jizz catcher i might add.

Why doesn't Travis train with Miletich anymore?

Peter P

HE IS FROM CEDAR FALLS WHICH IS 2 HOURS AWAY. BUT REALLY OTHER THAN THAT I COULDNT TELL YA. HE SHOULD THOUGH.

Travis, I think it would be great if you went and trained with Pat and became the best fighter you can be. You are just now at the age where you should be in your prime.

You don't want to be 45 years old, drinking beer, catching Kyle's jizz or whatever you guys do and wondering how good you could have been if...

Travis,

You should get somebody to ghost write a book for you.

Your stories of the underground MMA scene kick ass, and you're a funny SOB. :)

if he doesnt train like a pro, he will hate himself for it later, i keep telling him that and i think he is getting now. at least last time i seen him he looked alitte trimmer

IMO Travis @ 195 would rock.

TTT for the Iron Man! Kicks ass every time. Travis we are still thinking of you taking on both the XKK Champs at the same time. But I figured it would be a lopsided match unless we threw 3 against you. And then you have to promise not to finish all 3 in the first minute. LOL

"You don't want to be 45 years old, drinking beer, catching Kyle's jizz or whatever you guys do and wondering how good you could have been if... "

Agreed. lol.

"You should get somebody to ghost write a book for you. Your stories of the underground MMA scene kick ass, and you're a funny SOB. :) "

Shawn C is correct also.

Isn't a toothless prostitute also a mystery box?

travis at 195 would be unfair. shit he moves like a like a 180 guy right now and hes tubbie, ive been around him when he was 190 and he was extremely agile. that was along time ago though when he only had 40 fights

My brother was a bad ass. His wife is a cunt and doesnt like him fighting or consorting with his immediate family. He has some PW issues he needs to work out.

I have been training pretty hard lately. I just had so much testostrone pumping through me that I was up to slapping the old impaler around 6 times a day. I figured I had better do something about it before I put an eye out. Trust me, Im a better and longer shot than Peter North.

I was walking around town humping light poles and parked cars. Either I was going to end up in jail or dead. So I was at a crossroads in my life. Either choose the path of perversion, or set sail into the world of ultimate fighting. I decided it would be better to take the ultimate fighting road.

You see, Im a big guy with a fat ear. Cops see that ear, and they just dont want to mess with me. Plus a 250 lbs guy humping a parking meter is always an intimidating sight.

So the streets of Cedar Falls, Iowa are safe from "The Impaler" now for I have seen the light and have decided to pump my ill gotten agreesion into a punching bag rather than let society see what a misguided deviant I have become.

BTW snizake used to hump my pet cats when he lived at my house. I had a dog once too, but Kyle took him for a walk one day and he was never seen again. We went out looking for the dog, but all we found was some of it's hair and a bloody dildo. The pieces fit, but without a corpse we had no case. So snizake walks the streets as well. Lock up your animals after dark.

Fulton, you are sick!!!

Seriously Travis, I'm glad to hear you are training hard. Keep training hard man. It would be cool to see you fighting back in Japan and in the bigger shows in the States. With the UFC getting a tv deal soon, the sport is going to blow up here. Hopefully you are in your best shape to get the most out of MMA.

Also, thanks for telling it like it is even when it comes to your bro and his biatch. My brother is fucking pussy whipped too and it drives me crazy.

up

I can get much farther into the jacking it deal. At least we know I wont be contracting herpes like the rest of you fellas....although Im told most STDs orginated from people nailing farm animals. I guess half of Iowa must be infected then.

Travis,
Joe Keaveny here. Any idea who I am fighting on june 12th yet?

travis, your a freaking nut, how do you tell the farm animals and the women apart over there?arent the animals usually smaller..

dont tell people that they will think i am weird.

I'm thinking a little, satin, sequined number.

Joe youre fighting a guy named James Fuller.

Telling the women from the animals in Iowa is pretty easy. The women have less boobies and more hair.