Further proof than MMA fans are far better than boxing fans, and mma is far better than boxing

Imagine if Isreal Adesanya retired after losing to Jan. Or AP

Imagine if Volk retired after losing to Islam

Imagine if Aldo retired after losing to Conor

Imagine if Holloway retired after losing to Volk

Imagine if GSP retired after losing to Serra

Imagine if Liddell retired after losing to Randy

If Glover retired after losing brutally to Gus her have never been champion

If AP retired after getting knocked out by Izzy he’d have never had the chance to become LHW champ, which I’m predicting he’ll do

Imagine if Brock Lesnar retired after losing to Frank mir and Steve mazzagati in the handicap match he’d have never become HW champion

I can go on and on and on and on. Why is it so bad to lose in the world of boxing? All of my favorite fighters have plenty of losses. Diaz. Liddell. Lesnar. Anderson. Petr Yan. Etc. I can keep going sadly

Floyd gets shitted on for padding his record but then these other boxers lose one fight and it’s the end of the world. It’s so dumb

For the record, I like the sport of boxing, just not the boxing world itself

2 Likes

Stephen A Smith is no more part of the boxing community than he is the MMA community

20 Likes

At least be intelligent about the subject before trying to make threads about it

6 Likes

But that same human being, SAS, never once said McGregor should retire after getting KO’d by Dustin or even after the third fight when he got beat up and broke his leg

So again why is it in the sport of boxing it’s some cardinal sin to lose? In football a 9-7 team has won the Super Bowl before

I know you prefer boxing but you know I’m right on this

Actually you’re not.

5 Likes

I’d hate to live my life needing to feel somehow superior through elevating some sport I watch over another and caring what others think about something I supposedly hate.

I’ll continue to enjoy both sports and not pay attention to whatever the fuck “fans” are saying.

5 Likes

You can’t answer my question though lol

The greatest thing dana white ever did was make it acceptable to lose a fight… cause in the ufc the best fighters in the world fight the best fighters in the world

This boxer loses his first match ever and now it’s the end of the world and folks are saying he should call it quits. At age 33 I think he is

1 Like

If the ufc had the same “structure” as boxing then Nate Diaz and Jorge Masvidal would have never become the stars that they were

Conor Dustin and Max never would have become who they were either if MMA/the ufc was like boxing either. All 3 of them had losses early in their careers

This fight had nothing to do with why they are saying he should retire. If you actually watched boxing then you would of never made this silly thread.

Spence was in a serious car accident that left him in the ICU and people didn’t think he would box again. Watching him fight pre and post accident you can see something is up with him neurologically. He’s definitely not the same fighter then he was before the accident.

So it had more to do with how he’s looked since the accident then the loss Saturday.

I was just trying to be nice cause I like you. But you always gotta look like a doofus with these stupid boxing vs mma threads.

5 Likes

MMA fans didn’t cry about Frank mir or Sean Strickland fighting after their motorcycle accidents

Maybe we’re just built different

Lets Go Sport GIF by UFC

lol I’m pretty sure their accidents were nowhere as serious as Spence’s

2 Likes

Errol is my favorite current boxer and it really pisses me off that he got in that wreck because he looked unbeatable before it happened.

He can still beat most people now but the way he lost to Bud has to be soul crushing for a guy like him that has been hitting nothing but net his entire life.

7 Likes

I remember after Wilder lost to Tyson the the second time people said he should be done too. That’s why he was so emotional after he won some fight after that

Like cool bro you won a fight after losing that doesn’t make you special

@HARLEM shut this shit down please

1 Like

@HARLEM come clean up after I destroyed another toilet of a thread