Fury vs Joshua is off. Fury vs Wilder 3 is ON!

Looking forward to Fury enter the ring in Wilders heavy ass BLM costume and still knock him out

Maybe Wilder will go with a gortex costume this time?

Neither of these clowns have anything for Fury.

I dont mind watching him beat up wilder again but I think it is a waste of time.

1 Like

Joshua is a very good fighter and severely underrated

1 Like

The smart thing for Wilder to do is take the step aside money on the condition he gets the winner. Big bucks plus guaranteed title fight.

Smart thing would be to come up with a better game plan for the next fight too or he will be KOed again and his earning power will be diminished

Agreed, though he is not underrated in the UK, just the US were he tanked his debut there.

But of all the HW fighters it could be argued AJ has best resume. Klitschko, Parker, Whyte, Povetkin, Takam, Pulev, Martin, Ruiz II + Olympic Gold medal.

Still like Fury the most. But AJ is a good fighter. Dont know what happened in the first Ruiz fight. Weird.

I think Ruiz, despite his unimpressive physique, and short statue, had a lot going for him. He is technically very good, he’s tough as balls, he hits pretty hard and he really saw the Joshua fight as an opportunity and knew a lot of people were looking past him, Joshua included.

2 Likes

Fuck!

Yeah, I just wonder about the way AJ crumbled. He got up off floor to beat Wlad. But that fight he just was unable to push Ruiz back at all after flash knock down.

Wilder is gonna get knocked out and blame his shoes and claim foul on gloves again

Just fuck off Wilder.

1 Like

These guys fight every 20 years. No wonder boxing is losing steam.

See I had said that. AJ/Fury plus a rematch makes way more cash then another Wilder fight.This is why boxing is dead.

1 Like

No interest, I’ll pass

Good chance he wasn’t in the same type of condition for the first Ruiz fight as he was in when he fought Kilitchko

…