G. Ryan vs C. Jacobs

MrBlonde - Interesting read. So it seems like Curran is just riding his new found Catch belt/Glorified Naga belt fame fir whats its worth. Its too bad because he seems like a solid grappler just not on the level submission wise with high level Bjj guys.

Well thanks for taking the time to explain this my dude. I hope SUG books this match. I have a bet with one of my buddies that Ryan subs Curran in under 3 minutes if they ever grapple.

I’ve watched all of Curran’s recent matches and all of Gordon’s matches and had a chance to train with Gordon.  Gordon toys with Curran like a lion playing with his food and finishes him whenever he wants.  If Gordon did the CACC Tournament he would have finished everyone in under 2 minutes of total mat time.

the funniest part is him talking about how tough his cacc world championship competition was and how gordan would have never been able to do that.

does he not realize that gordan won his weight in adcc and silver in absolute pretty  much submitting all but 2 or 3 guys. i think he had 8 matches with absolute legends and confirmed best of the best compared to curran jacobs 3 matches against guys no ones ever heard of in some 8 man tournament that no ones ever heard of. 

he might be autistic.

ItsMy1stDay - 
MrBlonde - Interesting read. So it seems like Curran is just riding his new found Catch belt/Glorified Naga belt fame fir whats its worth. Its too bad because he seems like a solid grappler just not on the level submission wise with high level Bjj guys.

Well thanks for taking the time to explain this my dude. I hope SUG books this match. I have a bet with one of my buddies that Ryan subs Curran in under 3 minutes if they ever grapple.

I’ve watched all of Curran’s recent matches and all of Gordon’s matches and had a chance to train with Gordon.  Gordon toys with Curran like a lion playing with his food and finishes him whenever he wants.  If Gordon did the CACC Tournament he would have finished everyone in under 2 minutes of total mat time.

That is what I tell my wrestling friends but I guess they dont see it or dont want to admit that Ryan would run through him. I guess I would just like to see it so I could shut them up. Lol

TakinAllFades - 

the funniest part is him talking about how tough his cacc world championship competition was and how gordan would have never been able to do that.

does he not realize that gordan won his weight in adcc and silver in absolute pretty  much submitting all but 2 or 3 guys. i think he had 8 matches with absolute legends and confirmed best of the best compared to curran jacobs 3 matches against guys no ones ever heard of in some 8 man tournament that no ones ever heard of. 

he might be autistic.

Haha! I think its more for publicity and I dont really think Curran has any intention of actually doing a sub match with Ryan. In my opinion I think he would be better off attending one of Ryan’s seminars instead.