GA BJJers and those near..

I'm getting married June 8th, but I support this cause! I have a couple friends that will be there from Bob Hillis' place in Warner Robins.

UGCTT_ATLien - I'm getting married June 8th, but I support this cause! I have a couple friends that will be there from Bob Hillis' place in Warner Robins.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

bubbyDAhawk - 
Hunter V - venue location?

Thx for reminder..i was on my phone

no prob, and vtfu for a good tourney

Gi and nogi for $30! And you get to meet me! Can't beat it Phone Post 3.0

Gonna try to make it down from Charlotte if I can...if only for the sexy guy on the promo poster!  :)  (Tell Chris that JM says howdy!)

ttt

awesomestprime - Let me know if Alex is gonna go. Mine wants to start grappling and I'm looking for kids to choke him:-)

Alex says he wants to do this so we will see y'all there. He hasn't done any submission stuff in over a year so it should be interesting. Lol

Me and Pitts are coming. The UTC guy is working a camp that day but will be at NAGA the next week Phone Post

ChipW - 
awesomestprime - Let me know if Alex is gonna go. Mine wants to start grappling and I'm looking for kids to choke him:-)

Alex says he wants to do this so we will see y'all there. He hasn't done any submission stuff in over a year so it should be interesting. Lol

Me and Pitts are coming. The UTC guy is working a camp that day but will be at NAGA the next week Phone Post

Hell yeah. From the sounds of it there could be some really good kid brackets. A few kids at compound are trying to talk there parents into taking them, too. Really, they're trying to get me to talk their parents into it. (DeSilva and the Frates brothers mainly, Darrecott wants to go but no way Ricky will do it) I'm not sure Bedard is really keen on it considering how close states is in Freestyle/Greco? Vreeland could be there too? I know he's been doing NAGA.

Good luck, I'll see you guys there.

^^^^very cool. Sounds like we are going to a jiu jitsu tournament and a wrestling match might break out! Lol

it will be awesome, see ya there. Phone Post

^^^^ Desilva will love it. Choking somebody out is right up his alley. Lol

I heard he beat Smith in Greco, that's pretty amazing Phone Post

DeSilva has been teaching himself grappling for years. (along with half his wrestling moves) When they play around with submissions before/after practice he wipes the floor with everybody there. He pulls of unbelievable stuff for a kid with no formal training. He frustrates my son to no end. LOL

And yeah, I have no idea how he pulled off that upset. Smith is the total package. Fun to watch.

Tell bedard to come. Especially with that many kids of his coming Phone Post

I'm still working on the parents. They're not as enthusiastic about sub grappling as I am. Lucas's parents hate the idea. And Jeff just had shoulder surgery, so I know he's not competing anytime soon. And he tells the kids all the time "my days of competing are over". Not sure that will stick? I've known some tough SOB's in my day, but Bedard is close to the top of the list of guys I'd run from:-) I know Cliff would do it if he had the time.

I'm trying though. I understand the kids focusing on wrestling, but grappling is fun, not so competitive also. (doesn't have to be anyway) That's why I'm excited for mine to get involved. Just to have fun with it.

^^^yeah its a lot more laid back for sure.  I guess its the brazilian influence; Just flo wit the go my fren.   LOL  

I love it.  Its even a good pass time for old farts like me.   

Ahhhh! I wish I had known about this a few weeks ago! I will be up past midnight for an event I am hosting on that Friday. I was so pumped when I heard about this too :( Phone Post 3.0

FFTF_stuffadamdoes - Ahhhh! I wish I had known about this a few weeks ago! I will be up past midnight for an event I am hosting on that Friday. I was so pumped when I heard about this too :( Phone Post 3.0
Well being an adult, you'll have some time to rest before competing :) Phone Post 3.0

And thanks everyone. We try to keep everyone happy and put on a fun tournament. Gets expensive with insurance and renting the facility and all that goes into it, but if we can pay the tab and have some fun, I'm all in! Lookin forward to seeing you guys there and please don't be shy, come find me and say hello Phone Post 3.0

What rules will be used for nogi?  IBJJF, naga ect. ?  thanks.

Awesome idea, good luck. Phone Post 3.0

ttt