GA BJJers and those near..

ttt

The wife and I's anniversary tonight, so when I'm pale, hungover, and half asleep tomorrow....

Don't judge me.

Buubyhawk, thanks for putting this together. My kid got 2 matches in his bracket and an additional 3 exhibitions. All that for 15 dollars is a great value.
I got 3 matches which is all my old ass wanted. Thanks for putting that together, it was well worth the drive from the Chattanooga area.

Awesomeprime, it was real nice meeting you and your family. Hope to see y'all again at a bjj tournament. We will for sure see y'all during wrestling season. Good stuff Phone Post

Chip what brackets did you compete in? I think I was the ref Phone Post 3.0

Masters 35 Phone Post

Masters 35 . I think you did ref mine and my sons matches. You guys did a great job with the ref'ing and the overall organization. Phone Post

That was me, nice to have met you sir! Phone Post 3.0

Great event. Super laid back while being organized, and very friendly.

My son was disappointed he didn't get to go a little longer, but he got the chance to see the difference in wrestling and grappling. That was my goal from the beginning.

He has a true hatred for a guillotine now:-) But a stronger appreciation for BJJ. We'll see where that takes him.

Hate that I didn't get to stay for the adults, but I was in the twilight zone with an hour and a half of sleep. (I'm to old for that shit anymore)

Was crazy to see you at chic fil a Chip, and Alex was fun to watch, as I knew he would be. Don't let Chip lie to you guys, he has a hammer kid in his house. Super respectful and good kid. Keep it up dad. See you next season for sure. (and maybe at a grindhouse camp?)