GABE RIVAS VS JAMIE VARNER

Good luck to Elbe your my boy Ray. If he loses to Rivas Its on in Rage in the Cage whatever I'll fight him.

I knew you were no ducker Varner.

Good luck to Gabe and Ray. Should be a good fight. I hope it stays standing. It will be like the Bulldog versus the Gazelle.

Jpet,

I would love to get on the card in Tucson.

Thanks,
Dave Klein

"It will be like the Bulldog versus the Gazelle."

lol. good way to put it.

i got my money on rivas...

ttt

If a Gazelle and Bulldog really fought each other I think an African Plains Gazelle could use its long horns to kill the bulldog before the little bulldog got close enough to bite. But if the Bulldog was able to get inside on the Gazelle there might be a chance. Dam I have to much time on my hands.

Hey Klein, on the OG, there are /were many threads on animal fights. Cool show on Discovery too

LOL.

Hey this is my thread I was enjoying all the bullshit
so anyways I'm a bit of a bull dog myself Only I'm a genetically mutated Bull dog with With tiger like strength, cheetah like speed, and the intensity of a wolverine.
Jamie Varner

Elbe- I don't doubt your submission or ability to sinkin armbars but if Rivas has been working the ground with Carlos it will be hard to armbar those 12" long arms. Just use your reach and beat him up standing.

Jamie- shouldn't you be training?

I have not seen Jamie fight since Evolution where he dominated the whole fight. And training at ACS I can only imagine how much his game has improved. Watching Rivas his last couple fights since training with Carlos Ortega his Game has improved. I think this will be a great fight when it happens.

TTT Rivas vs Varner

I trained early today because I didn't have to work. James- where do you train at and are you going back to NAU? if so they have a wrestling club and I can hook you up with a body who's gonna wrestle

I've been training some nhb in at Santino's new gym we usually train around 8:00. Give me a call if you want to train there or anywhere else (480-612-3909).

Oh yeah, I was in the wrestling club last year and I met your friend. I can't remember his name but he said he wrestled with you in H.S. I'll probably be doing it again next year.

TTT.

lol at the animal shit. good stuff

I am fat lazy bulldog that just likes to drink beer, fight and chase little pussy cats all over the place. The only problem is I am too slow to catch the pussy cats and I always have to fight pit bulls and I am just a lazy bulldog.

THAT IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN ON HERE.
GOOD ONE DAVE.
JAMES I'LL HIT YOU UP SOME TIME I WORK ALL THE TIME NOW AND I'M ABOUT TO MOVE BACK TO TUCSON.

ttt.

where are you gonna train in tucson jamie, or are you?

I am going to wrestle with my college and box at a local gym.

i dont think varner needs to train for that fight. that fight should be like training for him.

Hey Jamie come box at Azatlan. I am sure Drew has taken you there. Some little 16 year mexican kid hit me in the liver and almost droped me. Where else can you beat up on Mexicans or get your ass kicked by little kids and not get in trouble? (Just kidding I am not racist).