Garbrandt kicked off flight over mask issue

On a plus side SouthWest said in a statement that they issued a refund. So he got his $49 back at least.

The more I read what Cody said and posted, the more I’m sure he got booted by the airline for acting a fool and escalating the situation. Regardless of the request, once you go agro on the staff and threaten them you are getting the boot.

1 Like

yep its kind of a line you cant uncross and the airline understandably cant tolerate aggression aimed at staff. Flying just sucks balls in general for everyone involved on both ends of it.

How do you get a 2 year old to wear a mask"

There are a bunch of ways to do this. It’s basically the same way you get a two year old to wear pants.

If that doesn’t work, tell the kid the mask gives him superpowers and makes the plane fly faster, so you can all get to Disney world quicker or some shit.

Get him a cowboy hat and bandanna. Tell him the plane is actually a horse. On take-off yell “YEEEHAW!” and tell the kid no one can see his face or the sheriff will arrest him.

Get him a spiderman/batman outfit. Pretend its Halloween and he gets candy at the airport when you land.

If you can’t outsmart a 2 year old you have bigger problems than this scenario

2 Likes

How do you get a 2 year old to wear a mask"

superglue

1 Like

Ban all 2 year olds 

1 Like
hermanitor - How do you get a 2 year old to wear a mask"

There are a bunch of ways to do this. It’s basically the same way you get a two year old to wear pants.

If that doesn’t work, tell the kid the mask gives him superpowers and makes the plane fly faster, so you can all get to Disney world quicker or some shit.

Get him a cowboy hat and bandanna. Tell him the plane is actually a horse. On take-off yell “YEEEHAW!” and tell the kid no one can see his face or the sheriff will arrest him.

Get him a spiderman/batman outfit. Pretend its Halloween and he gets candy at the airport when you land.

To be fair, I’m not sure if Cody could outsmart a 2 year old. 

1 Like

You raise your voice on a plane and ya. Got. To.go.

Flexo -

Ban all 2 year olds 

I am down with this. Should have been law years ago!

Let's face it. He was probably being a cunt

HillboFrateTrane - 
TeamRenzo - Asking a two year old to keep his mask on is ridiculous.

He won’t have to in the car. 

LMAO vu

Rickmassmma -
Vikingknee - 

Don’t see how it’s possible to even tell a 2 year old to wear a mask 

Do any of you have 2 year olds? My 2 year old will wear his mask everywhere, same way he does gloves and a hat in the winter. He fucks with it from time to time and I have to fix it, but on a trip to the grocery store, he’ll wear it the entire time without issue.

I could see how a flight would be tough for the duration, but it sounds like they didn’t even try, and just assumed he wouldn’t wear one, and “fuck you, merica” right?

Is that pretty much how it went down? I can’t see the video…sir please put a mask on the child, followed by fuck you he’s 2, basically?

I have a 2 year old. Every kid is different bro. Mine doesnt like anything touching his face. Some kids hate shoes. Others refuse hats. 

Is this really that surprising to you?

1 Like
Flexo - 

Ban all 2 year olds 

specially the high capacity assault ones

Yeah it’s so fucking easy, just like pants. Fuck off you Muppet.

2 Likes

Cody “claps back” at Southwest 

HYBRID JON -

I can watch Dillashaw K.O. him on a loop all day...

Don’t hate 

Bilge Water - 

Dumb parent alert.

1 Like
TeamRenzo - Asking a two year old to keep his mask on is ridiculous.

Yes. I agree. Just as ridiculous as threatening a flight attendant over the issue. 

cody took this personal, damn.

hermanitor -
Bilge Water - 

Dumb parent alert.

Lol i saw his post first then read yours, which is completely reasonable & makes sense

Pants & mask life

This whole thing does seem a bit ridiculous, but if the two year old refused to put his mask over his face, then why did he have a mask in the first place, and what other kinds of decisions is this two year old making???  Either way I’m sure Ali will have the entire flight crew executed. 

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/watch-cody-garbrandt-gets-kicked-plane-refusing-put-mask-two-year-old-son?ref=mmapage&key2=409989&fbclid=IwAR2TTu2Wa6gu7mr54Wfn__GflZYp75R97ZdNGZ434gZ87Td6RY5SzLz85ik