Garbrandt kicked off flight over mask issue

I mean let’s be honest.. I’m sure Cody did not threaten anyone or escalated it to a 1000.. he’s a stable calm person

1 Like
nasthefad -

I mean let’s be honest.. I’m sure Cody did not threaten anyone or escalated it to a 1000.. he’s a stable calm person

![](upload://3WPx849ayfnsT6GaywjB7MrmcWH.gif)

![](upload://fd8p5YtjEt6diEJblAmM1afsNO1.jpeg)

Cody is a Patriot

1 Like

well I'll tell you something. we are sure as shit gonna find out who's a bitch when that flight attendant gets his punk-ass out the damn toilet cubicle 

1 Like

What’s it like training that hard to get that good while still having to accept that an untrained strong 300 lb dude will always have a good chance of picking you up and dropping you on your head rendering it all ineffective. 

Rambo John J - Kids shouldn't be wearing masks

If you get on a plane a mask ain’t doing dick anyways

This. A 2, different kids are different, some are at a stage where you might be able to get them to wear one, some, there is no way, and its not a reflection on the parents, its just natural variation in kids.

But the idea that you can cram a bunch of people on top of each other in a plane while recirculating all their air and spit throughout the plane for the duration of the flight, but you are going to make a huge deal out of a kid not wearing a mask as if that somehow increases peoples’ risk is absurd.

listen I get the mask thing and abide by it, my uncle passed from covid as well early into the pandemic and have lost other friends from it.

that being said how the FUCK do you expect a 2 year old to put on let alone keep a mask. I mean for fucks sake. Hell thats why my family hasn’t flown. no way my 2 year old wears a mask the kid will rip that shit off in a heart beat.

as for hiding in the bathroom, Jesus h christ was he going to beat up a flight attendant?! Imagine a throat tatted hyper aggressive dude losing his shit on some regular joe. Poor guy hhaha

1 Like
Rickmassmma - 
Vikingknee - 

Don’t see how it’s possible to even tell a 2 year old to wear a mask 

Do any of you have 2 year olds? My 2 year old will wear his mask everywhere, same way he does gloves and a hat in the winter. He fucks with it from time to time and I have to fix it, but on a trip to the grocery store, he’ll wear it the entire time without issue.

I could see how a flight would be tough for the duration, but it sounds like they didn’t even try, and just assumed he wouldn’t wear one, and “fuck you, merica” right?

Is that pretty much how it went down? I can’t see the video…sir please put a mask on the child, followed by fuck you he’s 2, basically?

Genuine question, how do you get your 2 year old to do it?

Mine, granted is turning 2 in a few weeks but I can’t get him to even put it on his face.

Im dying to get on a damn plane but thats been one of the hold ups.

2 Likes
Tyler the smiler - 

I’m with Cody, fuck that guy.

this

2 Likes

Responding to a couple of different posts on this thread:

-While I wasn’t there, I have a tough time imagine that the flight attendants would be super militant about the 2 year old having the mask on 100% of the time. My strong suspicion (which might be wrong) is that Cody wouldn’t even try.

-Yes. There is no scientific reason of which I’m aware to require 2 year olds to mask up. But, Southwest has a right to make its own policies. Equally important, flight attendants who spend all day on a flight, have a right to be more vigilant than passengers, who are less exposed.

-The people who are saying that masks won’t make a difference on a plane are wrong. Airplanes actually have great air filtration. My understanding is that they are among the safest indoor locations and that you are really just at risk from the people close to you – and a mask mitigates that risk.

-LOL at the guy who said Cody could win a lawsuit. Did you just pull that out of your ass?

Billyz -
Rickmassmma - 
Vikingknee - 

Don’t see how it’s possible to even tell a 2 year old to wear a mask 

Do any of you have 2 year olds? My 2 year old will wear his mask everywhere, same way he does gloves and a hat in the winter. He fucks with it from time to time and I have to fix it, but on a trip to the grocery store, he’ll wear it the entire time without issue.

I could see how a flight would be tough for the duration, but it sounds like they didn’t even try, and just assumed he wouldn’t wear one, and “fuck you, merica” right?

Is that pretty much how it went down? I can’t see the video…sir please put a mask on the child, followed by fuck you he’s 2, basically?

Genuine question, how do you get your 2 year old to do it?

Mine, granted is turning 2 in a few weeks but I can’t get him to even put it on his face.

Im dying to get on a damn plane but thats been one of the hold ups.

And that’s the difference between you and Cody.

You don’t have to agree with the rules, but they are what they are. If you think your kid can’t handle it, you don’t waste everyone’s time trying anyway and making a scene.

2 Likes

The mask mandate is a safety measure to help prevent the spread of the virus.

Babies can still contract covid as well as spread it to others. 

Don't like the rules. Don't fly. 

3 Likes

Wasnt he the one on Rogan talking the lasting effects of his covid experience. Pick a side Bitch. And dont bring kids on a plane anyways. 

1 Like
Soul Gravy -
wiggum - 
wiggum - 
Steven McTowelie - 

Bitch ass hid in the bathroom?

Was Cody going to beat him up or something?

Also, did he expect the flight attendant to nut up and fight him?

Looks like he went off on the pilots on his way out, too.

If you’re going to make a completely unreasonable request of someone, you gotta accept the consequences.

Hong Kong Phooey -
Tyler the smiler - 

I’m with Cody, fuck that guy.

this

Or this. Pick one. I want to hear the full story tho.

ragingshanebone -
Soul Gravy -
wiggum - 
wiggum - 
Steven McTowelie - 

Bitch ass hid in the bathroom?

Was Cody going to beat him up or something?

Also, did he expect the flight attendant to nut up and fight him?

Looks like he went off on the pilots on his way out, too.

If you’re going to make a completely unreasonable request of someone, you gotta accept the consequences.

Yeah…the pilots and flight attendants need to accept the consequences of enforcing decisions made by governments and executives of the airline.

Stop being idiots. You must be awesome people to deal With if you think it’s reasonable to attack people for doing jobs they’re told to do.

Be a man and take up the fight with the people that make these decisions instead of a chicken shit that attacks frontline workers making minimal dollars.

3 Likes
JasonNeedsAScreenname -

Southwest has always been garbage. The rule is the rule, but they should have had common sense enough to know the circumstances and be understanding. 

I thought Cody fought for the UFC- why the fuck was he flying with cheap ass Southwest....

I met Tyron Woodley in LAX in the Southwest Terminal. I guess some UFC Champs like to keep it real.

Nothing quit like a trained fighter intimidating people weaker then them then calling them a bitch as if them fighting each other means a fucking thing. God forbid this retard act like an adult.

5 Likes

Yeah, challenging or threatening people is where the guy loses his ability to seem like a reasonable person with a reasonable complaint.

1 Like