Garbrandt kicked off flight over mask issue

Im fucking sick of toddlers not giving a shit about grandma! It's not like hes 12-18 months old and can't understand,  he's TWO! 

EVERY two year old i know is smart enough to follow the science!

4 Likes
FannyPacksForever -

Im fucking sick of toddlers not giving a shit about grandma! It's not like hes 12-18 months old and can't understand,  he's TWO! 

EVERY two year old i know is smart enough to follow the science!

Most adults should be smart enough to know what’s going on and check on the rules of flying with children (that goes for outside a pandemic as well). If your kid can’t do it, ask ahead. Find another way or don’t travel with a 2 year old if it’s not possible for you to comply.

Melt down and puff your chest out all you want, you’re not winning that battle.

Whether you agree with the rules or not is a moot point.

Whether the rules are stupid or not is also a moot point. It is what it is when you want to travel in someone else’s plane (or train or car or whatever).

2 Likes
Captain Canuck -

So he knew the rules going on the plane but then decided that the rules don't apply to him?

yeah its crazy how wreckless 2 year olds can be

2 Likes

Karen “No Mask Baby” Garbrandt. 

Rambla -

Hanging with the boyyyyyy!

Lol!

1 Like
yomamafool -
Captain Canuck -

So he knew the rules going on the plane but then decided that the rules don't apply to him?

yeah its crazy how wreckless 2 year olds can be

Isn't it?

I mean, you would think that the parent would check out the requirements for the service and decide if it's something they can work with or not use the service.

Darn kids. 

What's a parent to do?

3 Likes

As a dad my kids love to copy adults and will wear a mask but if they decide against it and my choice is argue with a toddler or beat up a likely limp wristed flight attendant, I'd choose the latter. 

1 Like

Southwest Airlines Iis now on my no fly list.

Lets see which other airlines will follow

1 Like

you guys are nuts, EU doesn't reguire a mask below 13 years old!

wiggum - 
HYBRID JON - 
ShortElbowInTheClinch - 

What happened in between "Please put your child's mask on" and "We're kicking you off this flight"?  

He probably told the pilot that he was washed up and chinny, and that hed slap his stupid hat off his head if they didnt shut up about the kids mask.  Then probably told the Air Marshal that his badge had no authority because they  werent in the air yet.  Then a whole lot of apologies and "we wont do it agains"

I actually lol’d.

Its tough when its the last post on a page, but it lives onto another page through your quote wiggum, glad u appreciated my man.

Vikingknee -

Don’t see how it’s possible to even tell a 2 year old to wear a mask 

This, that’s fucking looney. A 2 year old can’t even sit still and you want them to strap something to their face? Never happen. Also fuck SW I fly with them all the time because my work books them and they fucking suck

1 Like
Rickmassmma -
Vikingknee - 

Don’t see how it’s possible to even tell a 2 year old to wear a mask 

Do any of you have 2 year olds? My 2 year old will wear his mask everywhere, same way he does gloves and a hat in the winter. He fucks with it from time to time and I have to fix it, but on a trip to the grocery store, he’ll wear it the entire time without issue.

I could see how a flight would be tough for the duration, but it sounds like they didn’t even try, and just assumed he wouldn’t wear one, and “fuck you, merica” right?

Is that pretty much how it went down? I can’t see the video…sir please put a mask on the child, followed by fuck you he’s 2, basically?

Pretty sure the CDC has said 4 and under a mask wasn’t needed or required. 

The whole thing is dumb AF anyhow. They keep changing their opinions and rules as they go. 

3 Likes
Steven McTowelie -

And when will people learn?

This is a bad enough look for anyone let alone someone with any level of fame.

You’re never going to win and you’re always going to look like an idiot and an ass. Best to just shit the fuck up and try to comply, or don’t and leave peacefully and deal with it after.

This tantrum shot is always hilarious and I’ve seldom seen people side with the “victim”.

Flight attendant isn’t at fault and just doing what they’re told.

Yep, and theres the possibilities of being sued, example: 

i was in that flight, Southwest didnt enforce the mask rule and i got Covid, now pay me.

1 Like

I’m with Cody, fuck that guy.

2 Likes

No Chin has point here.

Good to know Cody ain’t raising no bitch unlike some of the pussies ITT

2 Likes

If story is 100% accurate, then Cody will win a law suit against them.

1 Like
stanneh - If story is 100% accurate, then Cody will win a law suit against them.

LOL!

No he won't.

The regulations were set in place.

Cody's ticket is his agreement to follow them.

Cody isn't getting anything.

5 Likes

lol. He flies Southwest.

Also, being a hot-head white trash manlet with neck tattoos doesn’t endear people to accommodating or helping one, either. 

4 Likes