Gary Goodridge "I would rape Kimbo

I would like to see this fight. Haven't seen Gary in a while but he loved to fight. Kimbo may want to wear two cups just in case Gary's hands get "busy" again (ie - The Pedro).

GoldenBoy- "...LOL @ Gary only making 10k a fight. Just shows what noob Kimbo fans really know. I've never seen fans as scared as most of you are about seeing a fighter actually have to fight someone with talent. Buentello and Gary are scrubs on everyother thread but they are too much for your boy. Bas and Shaw are already holding his hands......i guessd there is plenty of room on Kimbos nuts. "-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Holy cow, why are you such a hateful jealous douche weasel ?

I think Kimbos beard must cushion the blows, I mean that thing is thick.

The same morons that say Goodridge would kill Kimbo, are the same Noobs who said Tank would kill Kimbo. lol

Big Gary is looking for a payday

ABE FROMAN is 100% correct. The hate Kimbo illicits says VOLUMES about the little weasels that hate on him. Especially now that he's been training his ass off, paying his dues, showing respect to the sport, showing HUGE improvements in power, speed, accuracy, and technique.

Hey may not be Fedor, but he doesn't have to be. So far he's shown waaaaaaaaaay more potential than 99% of the unathletic MMA/ TUF rookies that this board LOOOOVES so much.

Also, LMAO @ all the FAGGOTS who want Kimbo to fight a top guy now (even though he's only trained for a year) JUST so they could see them lose.

Kimbo will lose someday. So what ? He got in there and did it to the fullest. The massive mutaual circle jerk that the JEALOUS hater weasels will have that day will be DISGUSTING and GAY. They can't help what they are.

Big Daddy walked into the Octagon originally in a Kook Sol Won(sp) gi some guy gave him $500 to wear the thing...he had no training in MMA whatsoever.

Goodridge would destroy him, lol at even thinking it would be competative.

tell Goodridge to get in line with the rest

Buentello is too big of a step up for Kimbo right now. Goodridge vs. Kimbo is just about perfect.

Skarhead hits it on the head^^^^^^^^^

Kimbo has done everything we've asked of him, including losing to an MMA guy before he knew what MMA was.

I thought we were interested in seeing how well he would do if he got into the sport, sadly I am now realizing getting him into MMA was just to prove to certain people that this 'boogie man' isn't as bad as he seems.

He got zero respect out of entering this sport and stepping up. I would almost tell him to hang it up because until he beats anybody in the top 10 he's just a fucking can to all of you.

Sadly, if he did quit, the circle jerk would be about how scared Kimbo was to fight guys that could beat him.

You can't win with some MMA fans.

Why does everyone say that Kimbo is 2-0? I've seen him win 3 mma matches.

I don't think that Mercer match counted as pro MMA for some reason.

"I don't think that Mercer match counted as pro MMA for some reason. "

It was an exhibition.

seems to me like gannon and goodridge are good choices......

don't think gary could do it...

How dare someone claim that Kimbo is a MMA god and then say he shouldn't have to face anyone elite to prove that since he has only been training MMA for a year.

You people are freaking UFC TUF NOOBS!!! Kimbo is the best MMA fighter ever in the history of the world. He shouldn't have to prove it.

lol at calling people who think goodridge would win noobs.
goodridge has been competing in the highest level kick boxing very recently and doing pretty damned well.
He also fought consistently in MMA for many years.
There is zero comparison between him and Tank.
Thinking gary would win is not ridiculous it's a good bet.

"HES ALSO BEEN ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED IN K1 AS WELL BY BIG PUNCHERS. KIMBO IS A BIG PUNCHER."

the big punchers that destroyed Goodridge were not untrained street fighters. they were top K-1 fighters who also happened to throw bombs.

Kimbo is not a top striker even though he hits crazy hard and is a beast.
I am not hating on him. I support him and hope he does well but I don't think he is anywhere near ready for decent level fighters yet.
Let him get 10 fights under his belt and bring him up properly.
with only 2 fights he shouldn't be fighting anyone with serous experience who is still training.
This isn't a guy who just won the judo gold or the mundiales.
He is a street fighter so let him train before he is thrown against a Goodridge or Buentello.
James Thompson would be good.

^^^^Ummmm, KImbo has been training for a few years now with Bas... Why do people calling him an untrained streetfighter?