Gay Basher Eats a Straight Right & a Pull Counter

https://twitter.com/JROD813/status/1277600116422172674

1 Like

Damnnnnnnnn

That guy sounded pretty damn gay himeself

6 Likes

lol sucker punch then some dick suck.

2 Likes
Ryazzo - lol sucker punch then some dick suck.

calling a man a faggot, a bitch, or a pussy will often result in fists being thrown.

3 Likes

He should have sucked his dick afterwards to assert dominance?

1 Like
Douche - 

calling a man a faggot, a bitch, or a pussy will often result in fists being thrown.

Really? people want to lose their jobs and spend time in jail and have their lives ruined over being called a name? However, I dont disagree the white guy should have been ready and have some awareness…

3 Likes
Ryazzo -
Douche - 

Really? people want to lose their jobs and spend time in jail and have their lives ruined over being called a name? However, I dont disagree the white guy should have been ready and have some awareness…

Then it’s not a sucker punch? After you said it was a sucker punch?

gay guys in hollywood were no joke in the 90’s they got tired of getting beat up and started lifting and training. few of my friends got stomped for starting shit back then.

Motherfucker had that wrist action like Lamar Latrell.

3 Likes

2 on 1. Faggots all of rhem.

2 Likes

Sucker punch? They were face to face and the guy that got dropped pretty much asked for it. Where do you live? 

I think it’s pretty common when you talk shit like that you’re asking for a fight. You can’t always expect everyone to take the high road. 

I think if this dummy didn’t get what he deserved he would have kept doing that to others thinking there would be no consequences ever. 

2 Likes

Sisqo at the end representing Ginuwine

2 Likes
Ryazzo -
Douche - 

It’ll learn him. Other men should understand there may be physical consequences to disrespecting a man verbally. Call me old fashioned but I believe the world has become pussified 

2 Likes
Legalize It - 

That guy sounded pretty damn gay himeself

And he threw his punch like a girl.

danybayamon23 -

OMA patented that move and has been suing folks who copy him.

RichardSteel -

2 on 1. Faggots all of rhem.

Was not 2 on 1. 2nd dude tried to hit him after 1st dude ko'd him and he was on his way down. nice try, nerd.

danybayamon23 -

Isn’t there video of them jerking one dude off after he was KOd in a boxing match? 

LMAO. 

If a dude pops you in the chin before you have time to react...

You are not landing on him when he baits you into firing back.

Don’t mess with the gays and trannys first thing I got told working as a door man at university.

Ive seen real camp dudes and trannys beat the shit out of wannabe tough guys.