Get off Bispings CASE

I'm no Bisping fan but it's nice to see a fighter act with true emotion rather than the usual PC bullshit, i.e. hugging immediately, a flagrant wink to all of the pre-fight trash talk.

Lol...so i guess the Knee is cool Phil?...fair and square...hmm if this happened to you in a big time fight...I wonder...

THE Kevin Chandler - If you want to be a bad ass shit talker who no one wants to fuck with, follow Phil Baroni's lead.  

I actually don't have a problem with the spitting but the illegal knee and the holding of the fence I do think was cheating.

I'm with phil Phone Post

Love you Phil.
Yet, despite the love I disagree.
Bisping is simply a Wanker. I wish Hardy was the poster boy for British MMA and not Bisping.

so phil is on UKTT now

awesome... sarcasm

karmas a bitch george got what he deserved an ass kicking

WAR BISPING Phone Post

DQ loss for Bisping in my book, and that's the only book that counts!

NYBA I've always really enjoyed your fights, however I'm on different terms with your opinion on Bispings behavior. I don't know if he's your friend or something and you know him differently.. but Phil what he did in the octagon looked really ugly to me.

Looking forward to you Vs. Nick Nolte! Give em' hell.

McGruff The Crime Hog - Love you Phil.
Yet, despite the love I disagree.
Bisping is simply a Wanker. I wish Hardy was the poster boy for British MMA and not Bisping.

a good poster boy would actually be multi-faceted

lol @ all the pussies changing their tune just cause a pro fighter says so.

Bisping is still a punk ass bitch with little to no respect for anyone in there, regardless if other fighters take his side.

He'll get another ass whoopin soon enough.

COME ON MR B YOU ONLY STARTED THUS THREAD 30 MINS AGO , WHERE MA SHOUTOUT Phone Post

Nobody is saying any of us aren't with Phil. We are all with Phil. As usual, Phil is correct, but in a way that is "wrong" in this particular case.

In 2008, Phil's badassness surpassed our ability to monitor it. In 2009, some scientific models predicted that it would fold back upon itself, creating a badass super magnet. It had to be fed, so it would feed itself.

We're seeing the effect now, and Phil can't control it. So he is right to clomp onto anything that resembles badassness. His global hunger had just made it impossible for him to make fine distinctions.

Fouls happen...especially when it's a bad blood fight.

Bisping kicked ass last night - hat's off to him

lets be honest here jorge is not that good of a fighter... but still mike deserves props for winning the fight...but spitting on the cornerman after the fight nah that's cheap....not to mention that knee was seriously questionable sorry phil bisping is a ass

Funny to see the pro-Brits jump from Bisping's nuts to Baroni's nuts within this thread. Like monkeys in the Amazon, baby.

Reasons why Bisping is catching shit (deservedly so) is the cage grabbing, illegal knee and spitting at Rivera's corner. Pretty simple.

Nothing to do with "backing up" anything, the fact that he comes off as a whiny arrogant prick in general or the fact that Rivera's crew started the trash talking.

Stop sucking Baroni's cock. He's full of shit. Bisping's a dick, and he always has been.

The spitting was uncalled for. No excuse for that. Classless. Bisping should be ashamed.

But I have to ask you guys a question about the knee, cause I simply don't know the rules on this one. I'm sure I'm gonna get shouted down for it but if it was intentional, why did Bisping pause to launch the "illegal" strike?

Three points of contact deems a fighter downed, right? What constitutes the three points? Is it both knees or heels, and hand? If there is continuous contact between kneecap, shin, and (ankle, foot and) toes, is this one point of contact or three?

Rivera when kneed seemed to be shifting from knee-toe to knee-toe. Is this "four" (or six) points of contact when both legs are in contact with the canvas? Rivera didn't make contact with his hands at the time of the strike. It seemed as though Bisping waited until he was "sure" less than three points of contact were made with the octagon floor.

As I say, I don't get the rules in this regard. Rogan always talks about three points of contact defining the grounded opponent. I'm sure I'm gonna field a lot of shit for this query, but trust me, I'm not supporting Bisping's actions, I'm just curious. I'd appreciate anyone rationally setting me straight.

Disagree with Phil on this one... Bisping's performance was pathetic, embarrassing, and classless. His illegal knee was clearly intention and then after Rivera showed the heart of a true fighter, by continuing to fight, when he was in no way capable, Bisping didn't even give Rivera any respect for gutting it out and continuing, instead he spits in the face of Rivera's  corner man... He acted like the bitch he is and I hope Dana gives him Sonnen for his next fight and Sonnen exposes him for the overrated piece of shit he is, by giving him three rounds of vicious ground and pound.