Get rid of Milk?

milk gives me the worst migraines that you can not even imagine. ever since i figured that out about 5 years ago(took me 20 years...) i stoped drinking milk or any other milk product and the migraines went away.

we are talking about a migraine once a or twice a month that includes a serious lose of eye sight, followed by a headache behind me eyes that automatically made me think about wanting to die, until a few good hours pass and i would throw up.

if milk can cause something as terrible as that, i say drop the milk..

Still not seeing a reason to give up milk.

Organic raw milk!

just drink milk. it's good for you, unless you are allergic or intolerant.

I just use skim (no fat) milk for my shakes and coffee.

"just drink milk. it's good for you, unless you are allergic or intolerant."

Yech. Cow tit-juice, sign me up for a tall glass 'o that.

"Yech. Cow tit-juice, sign me up for a tall glass 'o that."

who knows. if you start drinking milk, next you might be having a Boston Butt roast, aka cow ass.

for someone who lectures on the virtues of soy, one of the most unnatural foods in existence, you are sure picky about food.

I am lactose intolerant, so, if i drink regular milk, i will basically go to the bathroom in my pants at an extremely high velocity.

However, processed milk ie. yogurt, ice cream, and cheese have almost no effect on me.

I drink lactose free milk (lactaid brand). Its whole milk with the lactose removed via an enzyme that eats it.

I always feel stronger when i am drinking milk.

"Yech. Cow tit-juice, sign me up for a tall glass 'o that."

Ever eaten an egg.....?

I love dairy.

I have cut down on drinking just milk (use it in shakes only... sometimes drink chocolate milk) because I felt that with a meal it made digestion slower.

I eat loads of cheese curd and cottage cheese though and yoghurt and cheese. That's probably my main source of protein.

mmm liquid meat with a side of slimy mucous and sugars that are partially undigestable by the majority of the worlds adult population.
Also unless its organic dairy farms are an absolute breeding ground for anti-biotic resistant bacteria.Also rBGH is banned by nearly every country on the planet due to health(cancer) concerns except in US and A. So please choose what you are supporting with your $$ and not just mindlessly consume.

p.s.
I miss ice cream

"mmm liquid meat"

not everyone here is a vegan emo, dude. If I could have a steak milkshake I probably would.

"with a side of slimy mucous and sugars that are partially undigestable by the majority of the worlds adult population."

It's not my fault your ancestors weren't smart enough to raise cattle and hence get the right genes.

If you're of partial or total Northern European ancestry, you can drink milk and you probably should. Low-fat dairy products, including milk, are shown to help control weight.

"Also unless its organic dairy farms are an absolute breeding ground for anti-biotic resistant bacteria."

which is why so many people are infected with MRSA via milk. Yeah, ok.

"Also rBGH is banned by nearly every country on the planet due to health(cancer) concerns except in US and A."

these are the same countries that make something as innocent as melatonin a controlled substance (most of Europe) yet allowed thalidomide babies to happen (again, most of Europe).

Why should I give a fuck again?

"So please choose what you are supporting with your $$ and not just mindlessly consume."

if you keep spouting this bullshit I am going to go buy 3 extra gallons of skim milk just to piss you off, and drink your share for you.

"p.s. I miss ice cream"

if you are some dirty hippie, just go get organic free-range cattle whole milk ice cream, or make your own from free-range cattle whole milk.

the cows are treated fine and you won't be so whiny anymore.

pure ignorance

"not everyone here is a vegan emo, dude. If I could have a steak milkshake I probably would."

I didnt say anything about veganism...I think its an eating disorder personally

"It's not my fault your ancestors weren't smart enough to raise cattle and hence get the right genes."

racism

"which is why so many people are infected with MRSA via milk. Yeah, ok."

pure ignorance...no one gets infected via milk dumbass

"these are the same countries that make something as innocent as melatonin a controlled substance (most of Europe) yet allowed thalidomide babies to happen (again, most of Europe)."

can we say "straw man argument???"

"if you keep spouting this bullshit I am going to go buy 3 extra gallons of skim milk just to piss you off, and drink your share for you."

I dont think I will lose any sleep...I am use to being around stupid people in real life

"if you are some dirty hippie, just go get organic free-range cattle whole milk ice cream, or make your own from free-range cattle whole milk."

OK can I come to your house and blow up the toilet afterwards??
Now run along and be a good fat consumer.

"racism"

sorry dude, not racism. certain groups of whites, blacks, Asians, and Hispanics raised cattle and their descendants who could drink milk had a better chance of survival. Hence, they can drink milk now.

milk drinkers are indeed the Master Race, but they come from a variety of racial backgrounds.

"pure ignorance...no one gets infected via milk dumbass"

I'm being sarcastic.

"can we say "straw man argument???" "

no, but I can say "post hoc, ergo propter hoc" and many other Latin phrases.

"OK can I come to your house and blow up the toilet afterwards??"

lol, what in the wild wild world of sports are you talking about?

"Now run along and be a good fat consumer."

sorry, I'm too busy losing the pounds right now.