GGG needs to stop fighting chumps

Carl Froch. I like Froch as a fighter and think this would be a war. Phone Post 3.0

The Pendulum -
Spinning Shit -
BradGluckman -
Strykr619 -
Spinning Shit - It ain't going to be Mayweather and Paq isn't going to give up that much size either. Hopefully within 2 years he will get enough exposure to be a big enough draw to have a monster fight with Canelo. Phone Post 3.0

Canelo is avoiding that with a passion, they have sparred before and he ate a body shot that knocked him down....

I mean shit GGG spars with Kovalev for goodness sake....

EVERYONE is ducking him like the plague and HBO is brilliantly building the next megastar since May and Pac are gone in a year or 2....
1) Both things you said are incorrect the sparred 4 years ago for 6 rounds both rocked each and had there moments no knockdowns occurred

2) Canelo said he wanted to fight GGG after his last fight Phone Post 3.0
Also, Canelo ain't ducking shit. Unless GGG goes down in weight for fights at LMW and Canelo still won't fight him (like Mayweather's camp said they won't) then it's a duck. Otherwise, it's not ducking if you don't want to go up in weight to fight someone. Phone Post 3.0
Canelo will go up to fight him. That Mexican isn't afraid of anyone. Phone Post 3.0
It's too funny.
The truth is out there about that sparring session.
I hope the GGG train builds enough steam for a big PPV payday.
Phone Post 3.0

-D0DG3R D0GG13- -
The Pendulum -
Spinning Shit -
BradGluckman -
Strykr619 -
Spinning Shit - It ain't going to be Mayweather and Paq isn't going to give up that much size either. Hopefully within 2 years he will get enough exposure to be a big enough draw to have a monster fight with Canelo. Phone Post 3.0

Canelo is avoiding that with a passion, they have sparred before and he ate a body shot that knocked him down....

I mean shit GGG spars with Kovalev for goodness sake....

EVERYONE is ducking him like the plague and HBO is brilliantly building the next megastar since May and Pac are gone in a year or 2....
1) Both things you said are incorrect the sparred 4 years ago for 6 rounds both rocked each and had there moments no knockdowns occurred

2) Canelo said he wanted to fight GGG after his last fight Phone Post 3.0
Also, Canelo ain't ducking shit. Unless GGG goes down in weight for fights at LMW and Canelo still won't fight him (like Mayweather's camp said they won't) then it's a duck. Otherwise, it's not ducking if you don't want to go up in weight to fight someone. Phone Post 3.0
Canelo will go up to fight him. That Mexican isn't afraid of anyone. Phone Post 3.0
It's too funny.
The truth is out there about that sparring session.
I hope the GGG train builds enough steam for a big PPV payday.
Phone Post 3.0
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc3cV1E8Y-0 Phone Post 3.0

Good Guy Golovkin knows what's up.
Go Dodgers
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9y2q74k8bls Phone Post 3.0

OP does not know boxing. GGG has offered to drop to 154 to meet Floyd or go up and fight ward once he gets a few more fights as he's had a 2 year layoff because of contract disputes

As for Carl Froch, I'll post a quote Carl made about GGG. He wants no piece of him.

Here's the quote from Froch that HBO showed last night: "Just swerve Golovkin like the plague. He punches like a mule. I don't need to be in with him. Dangerous fight."

mikedudikoff - OP does not know boxing. GGG has offered to drop to 154 to meet Floyd or go up and fight ward once he gets a few more fights as he's had a 2 year layoff because of contract disputes

As for Carl Froch, I'll post a quote Carl made about GGG. He wants no piece of him.

OP doesn't know boxing because he has correctly observed that GGG hasn't fought strong opponents?

Whatever the reason for that fact, it is still a fact.

Dr Doom -
mikedudikoff - OP does not know boxing. GGG has offered to drop to 154 to meet Floyd or go up and fight ward once he gets a few more fights as he's had a 2 year layoff because of contract disputes

OP doesn't know boxing because he has correctly observed that GGG hasn't fought strong opponents?

Whatever the reason for that fact, it is still a fact.
What would GGG weigh in the ring though? He could rehydrate a shit load of weight. Phone Post 3.0

imo he pretty much proved last night that if he fights someone legit he is going to have trouble

Straight from GGG's mouth no knockdown occured

Somebody like Lara can pose a risky
Threat for GGG ,as far as having to deal with a pure fast boxer. It would definitely be his biggest test as far as fighting a good boxer is concerned that could possibily outbox him.

Too much of a risk factor thou,I would imagine. Phone Post 3.0

He's 33 so it needs to happen sooner rather than later.

Jo'donnell-Davies - How about GGG vs quillin? Phone Post 3.0
Al Haymon would never allow Quillen to fight GGG. Phone Post 3.0

Matt Horning - imo he pretty much proved last night that if he fights someone legit he is going to have trouble

lol

mikedudikoff - OP does not know boxing. GGG has offered to drop to 154 to meet Floyd or go up and fight ward once he gets a few more fights as he's had a 2 year layoff because of contract disputes

I know boxing better you know reading comprehension. I asked when someone would step up to fight him. Nobody wants to fight him. I'm sure he's willing to fight the names out there like Canelo, Cotton, Ward, etc... Will they finally step up? Phone Post 3.0

I just read the title.

I was drunk when i posted that so I apologize for questioning your boxing acumen. Also, GGG looked to be carrying Monroe. Monroe is a slick southpaw with skills and GGG beat the fuck out of him.

Its not really fair to say he needs to stop fighting chumps, it isn't his fault or his management team, dudes are fucking scared of him. He can take the hardest shots and give zero fucks, he has heart for days, and he punches like Tyson. Everyone is afraid of him.

mikedudikoff - I just read the title.

I was drunk when i posted that so I apologize for questioning your boxing acumen. Also, GGG looked to be carrying Monroe. Monroe is a slick southpaw with skills and GGG beat the fuck out of him.
It's all good American Ninja. Phone Post 3.0

He don't want any of ward.