GGG needs to stop fighting chumps

GGG has already said that he'll fight ward. Ward ain't scared and neither is GGG. Ward needs a few fights after the layoff, GGG wants cotto to get another belt.

Ward and GGG will fight and it will be a good one.

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID - 
whooleeo -
xsrg95 - 
whooleeo - NOt the biggest ggg fan but the cream of the crop dont want to fight him.... he is too much risk and not enough reward.... they just mentioned how cotto is thinking like a business man and waiting for ggg to build his name if they are ever going to fight...

and the real money fight is not GGG it's Canelo. going into the PPV with momentum will drive the buyrate. gotta make the most of his career

I agree with u, id bet the house cotto fights canelo first... it makes the most sense on all fronts... im sure cotto will fight ggg before he retires tho.. might not be for another year or two..
Man I wish Sergio Martinez was healthy. I'd take him over ggg.
Cotto got lucky imo
Just bad timing for Sergio Martinez. Phone Post 3.0

wow i didn't even think of Martinez. i would say prime serigo brings a fight towards GGG but would get destroyed now. he started to fall apart right after the Chavez jr fight and his decline was noticeable in the Martin Murray fight.

OVER_HYPEDorUNDER_PAID -
whooleeo -
xsrg95 - 
whooleeo - NOt the biggest ggg fan but the cream of the crop dont want to fight him.... he is too much risk and not enough reward.... they just mentioned how cotto is thinking like a business man and waiting for ggg to build his name if they are ever going to fight...

and the real money fight is not GGG it's Canelo. going into the PPV with momentum will drive the buyrate. gotta make the most of his career

I agree with u, id bet the house cotto fights canelo first... it makes the most sense on all fronts... im sure cotto will fight ggg before he retires tho.. might not be for another year or two..
Man I wish Sergio Martinez was healthy. I'd take him over ggg.
Cotto got lucky imo
Just bad timing for Sergio Martinez. Phone Post 3.0
Cotto beat a broke down Sergio Martinez. And the guy he fought beforehand looked like a stick figure. Third tier fighter at best. Phone Post 3.0

I would much rather have seen him fight Andy Lee or Kid Chocolate, over Martin Murray, Daniel Geale, or Willie Monroe Jr. Phone Post 3.0

I am a Cotto fan, but everybody is so quick to forget the Austin Trout fight. I truly don't believe that Cotto has carried as much ability up in weight, as people think he has. Phone Post 3.0

Cotto doesn't get the recognition and respect he deserves because he stays quite and humble like a true fighter.
Has always shown up to fight, not to hit and run.
He is on the outs and wouldn't want to see him in there with the youngsters.
I understand and appreciate Mayweathers talents and greatness inside the ring but will always love and respect true fighters like Cotto more tHan someone who figures out the game and plays it to his advantage. Phone Post 3.0

Cotto is a great, no doubt. Phone Post 3.0

Apparently it's bring reported that Eddie Hearn is trying to set up GGG vs Froch at Wembley stadium

If I fight Golovkin, I will take what he's got, back him up and beat him up ; Froch Phone Post 3.0

Blue plz GGG Highlight https://youtu.be/Qsuv2RerIoI Phone Post 3.0

No way Froch takes that fight. Phone Post 3.0

I'd love to see GGG smash Groves

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - No way Froch takes that fight. Phone Post 3.0
I can see him taking it. He's always taken on all comers. The second Kessler fight was unbelievable. Like to pieces of oak hitting each other. Phone Post 3.0