Giant Silva fan thread!

http://www.michielandrea.demon.nl/japanesegiants.jpg

"I really think he's going to catch the business end of nasty beat down and it's going to bring me to tears."

LOL. So true. Though I think he's a semi-talented freak, and will most probably rejoice in his destruction.

Then it's agreed. We will all declair Giant Silva to be our favorite fighter and defend him with constant threads that border on trolling.

Go!

I love it! Seems everyone loves the giant! I was kinda expecting to get flamed for this!

ttt for the giant silva

TTT for the Giuant team Renzo Gracie Newark, NJ.

He will be back to NJ very soon/

TTT for the Giant.

Training at Renzo Gracie Newark is helping him further his potential.

Plus he is one hell of a nice guy.

Whoever asked if he was a serious athlete at one point- He is a Pride Fighter!
but seriously he was on the 1976 (I believe) Brazilian Basketball Team.

He tells his opponent his weakness in the Pride interview! You gotta love that. They should get Giant Singh into Pride too. I was screaming kimura during Paulo's match and he actually went for it and didn't give it up when it wasn't working.

If this guy work some Thai kicks adding his work with Renzo guys, he can give some trouble from his next opponent on the Pride GP next round.

By the way, Giant, or Paulão is a retired basketball player who even played some matches with the Brazil national team.

Peace and''um grande abarço''

When he was chasing Heath around the ring during their fight it was probably the fuckin funniest fight I've ever seen. It looked like a grown man chasing his puppy around in his back yard.

Giant Silva is tight. does anybody know who he's fighting next in the tourney

" lmfao @ that guy DESPERATELY trying to look tough next to the giant "

hahahaha that is me in that pic.... i was standing on my very tip-toes... that dude is a big monster hahaha

you have to hand it to the guy. He seems to be taking the fight game very seriously - working on subs, conditioning, etc. I am impressed and officially on the bandwagon.

Heath Herring is nails and Silva gave him a hell of a fight.

ttt for paulao

Giant singh would do pretty good as well (me thinks)

7'7'' 440 lbs aint bad, and he looks to have more muscle mass too

http://www.puroresufan.com/roster/singh.php

i only wanna see him cause hes a fellow sikh :-) lol

For Giant Silva fans:

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's so hit I will excuse the fact that my thread was hijacked!

But still, I rather see the Giant fight then her.....

So BTW guys, Giant will be fighting Semi in the second round. Predictions?

good call man... but I still think he has no place in the second round of the GP

Unfortunatly, based on the guys PRIDE fielded, he does. I'm not sayin' that ideally he should be in the second round of what is ostensibly THE elite MMA tounrament in the world, but out of the 16 guys that were hired, with the exception of CroCop, the best 8 went on.

Giant Silva: Better then Satake, Better then LA Giant, Better the GanMcgee. Then best of the not-so-good!