Gif of Miesha pushing off Cats face/end of first

Lol kind of like the way Jon dumped rampage after the bell rung! lol

Having seen that I now wish Winslow would have let the fight go on a little longer. I really dislike Tate and now even more so.

Kings21 - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 
inf0 - Meisha looks like she's smelling farts 24/7.

I never realized she had Faber's chin.

haha. holy shit. what movie was this? i somewhat remember it from my childhood and kids were turned into mice or something. anyone know?

bizsirker - 
Kings21 - 
Barry_BondsMVP - 
inf0 - Meisha looks like she's smelling farts 24/7.

I never realized she had Faber's chin.

haha. holy shit. what movie was this? i somewhat remember it from my childhood and kids were turned into mice or something. anyone know?

lol The Witches, great movie.

Wow. That girl Kat should fight her after that hand to the face. 

Oh wait, it already IS a fight.  Not condoning Meisha's actions but come on, she was out for blood, we need more of that attitude(minus unsportsmanlike conduct) in our sport.

Jack Skellington - 

yup, it pissed Cat off too

that's why she started the 2nd round with a running/flying knee up the middle

ttthis

Tate's a Brat

Completely intentional... but I don't care other than I think Miesha is wholly unlikeable, but I still always want to watch her fight. Tough as nails and aggressive as hell. Felice's yelling in her opponent's face was worse than this. It was unsportsmanlike, but it wasn't something that was going to really hurt her opponent or alter the fight in anyway. It was just a little 'fuck you' gesture for Cat to take with her going into the second round. Certainly not as bad as Daley punching Koscheck or even BJ's choke on Jens.

We all saw it saturday night over here and it immediately shifted my preference to Cat 100%. She gave some BS excuse to Winslow too... and it reaaaally bothered me WAY more than the act itself, which was tame in comparison to some stuff I remember.

Light a fire up Cat's ass is what this did. Tate is her own worst enemy and I'm frankly glad that Cat won it in clear and devastating fashion. Everyone knew Miesha would go for the early stoppage excuse but it's clear as crystal she would have just eaten more powerful shots before going out.

Cat just seems a nicer, more deserving human being and she proved she belongs at the top of the world at 135. Amazing fight, the ladies are bringing it big time, in an era where most UFC guys are highly skilled and technical it's fun to see a little sloppiness and flawed execution, kind of a natural progression to keep the fans entertained, and now that they're being successful on the biggest stage, they'll start getting exponentially better and better as times goes on.

Cat gave a great post-fight interview and this next TUF season will likely be pretty good. War Cat, new fan for life!

RileyPust - 

Completely intentional... but I don't care other than I think Miesha is wholly unlikeable, but I still always want to watch her fight. Tough as nails and aggressive as hell. Felice's yelling in her opponent's face was worse than this. It was unsportsmanlike, but it wasn't something that was going to really hurt her opponent or alter the fight in anyway. It was just a little 'fuck you' gesture for Cat to take with her going into the second round. Certainly not as bad as Daley punching Koscheck or even BJ's choke on Jens.

You're one of the most reasonable posters on the UG. Voted up

Tate should have just coasted. Phone Post

FX cut to commercials when she placed the hand. VTFU For gif bro, thanks Phone Post 3.0

The ref should have known the circumstances heading into the last round. If you are winning 2-0. I think if im a ref I let the fight go until Meisha is not defending herself. I mean she did go for a takedown as the ref was stopping it. On the other side of it. Cat could have easily got a 10-8 round for the third.

Chunky vs Cat at TUF.

"defend yourself at all times"

D241 -
RileyPust - 

You're one of the most reasonable posters on the UG. Voted up

Neither one of you half-gays has a chance with Miesha. Even if she posts here, so stop. Phone Post

Brasco - she is so damn ARROGANT !!! her own worst enemy....she got what she deserved. That was a very condensending move. The most unlikable MMA fighter...that was on purpose...

I agree 100% that it looked intentional. Petty and cheap. Boo this woman. Phone Post

Nitecrawler - Any gif of the "illegal" knee Cat threw?

caposa - 

Legal.

edit: double post

Don_Dada - 
caposa - 

Legal.

Borderline IMO.

Tate is definitely working to get up, and Cat pulls Tate up to deliver the knee...but it looks like Tate's hand was still on the ground when the knee lands.

Could have gone either way.

Good no-call by the ref IMO.