Gif of Miesha pushing off Cats face/end of first

Brasco - she is so damn ARROGANT !!! her own worst enemy....she got what she deserved. That was a very condensending move. The most unlikable MMA fighter...that was on purpose...

Agreed! That shit was just pathetic Phone Post

BRZ - Maybe Miesha thought Cat threw an elbow after the bell? Either way it their was bad blood between these two. Phone Post 3.0

No. Just no. Phone Post

Met Tate Ag a SF event in San Jose back in 2011. I can verify that she is very arrogant and cocky. Definitely not a fan of hers so that beating last night was rather enjoyable. Phone Post 3.0

There's just something about Tate that rubs me the wrong way, I always tried to like her but she always does things that annoy me. Anything from her "just cruise" backfire, her arrogant attitude, unsportsmanship... Phone Post 3.0

GeneraI - There's just something about Tate that rubs me the wrong way, I always tried to like her but she always does things that annoy me. Anything from her "just cruise" backfire, her arrogant attitude, unsportsmanship... Phone Post 3.0

Yep me too.

That and her bashing of Rhonda for using her "sexuality" yet has more ass shot pics of her then a playboy bunny.

Did not notice 1st time..... Or Cat following her. Nice. Phone Post 3.0

Brasco - she is so damn ARROGANT !!! her own worst enemy....she got what she deserved. That was a very condensending move. The most unlikable MMA fighter...that was on purpose...

This.

Women are mean brah

Didn't noticed that live but it looked like Winslow saved tate from a second beat down there LOL

Papi Chingon - I wonder if Kim yelled "WATCH THE EYES!!!" at that point
LMAO. Voted up. Phone Post 3.0

inf0 - Meisha looks like she's smelling farts 24/7.

This made me laugh my ass off.

(Yes...I'm a child)

Winslow said something to her about "unsportsmanlike conduct." I'm guessing she threatened to take a point. Tate said something like, "I'm sorry, I almost tripped." You can hear it after the first round. Phone Post 3.0

It may be unsportsmanlike but I mean you gotta understand it's a fight! Things are gunna happen like that here and there, to me it's kind of expected haha IMO Phone Post 3.0

lol I bet that little move motivated Cat big time.  I bet if she would have patted on the shoulder instead, she might not have gotten KO'd.

Salokcin69 -
Brasco - she is so damn ARROGANT !!! her own worst enemy....she got what she deserved. That was a very condensending move. The most unlikable MMA fighter...that was on purpose...
This. She's a bitch. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

Idk if she did it on purpose. But if she did, definitely a bitch move Phone Post 3.0

Beatdown Inc - tate just isn't good at mma

glad i dont know you.

Pretty sure I remember Winslow going to Miesha's corner after the round ended and saying something along the lines of "that was unsportsmanlike" 

Barry_BondsMVP - 

I never realized she had Faber's chin.