Sub

Powdered Toast Man - Ranger Stott-esque
Wouldn't expect that from a 13'r. Nice work Phone Post 3.0

T Phone Post 3.0

Silverback Gorilla Monsoon -
WuDaddy -
And you joined this site 7 years after Greg fought Mark Kerr. How could you possibly know who he is since you didn't start watching this sport until 2004? Or maybe join dates mean jack shit... Phone Post 3.0
I was like 12 years old when I found about the UFC I rented 13 and 14 on VHS. Ordered my first event UFC 30. I had watched every single one though before purchasing that ppv. You're common 13r ain't watched the NHB days. Spent a few years on ufighting and shitdog this is also my 2nd name. Phone Post 3.0

WuDaddy -
WuDaddy -
And you joined this site 7 years after Greg fought Mark Kerr. How could you possibly know who he is since you didn't start watching this sport until 2004? Or maybe join dates mean jack shit... Phone Post 3.0
I was like 12 years old when I found about the UFC I rented 13 and 14 on VHS. Ordered my first event UFC 30. I had watched every single one though before purchasing that ppv. You're common 13r ain't watched the NHB days. Spent a few years on ufighting and shitdog this is also my 2nd name. Phone Post 3.0
The point was, you make assumptions about people based on their join date. I was making the point that your join date doesn't tell me shit about you (or anyone else).

And I've been to events you've never heard of before you were born, young fella. I was in Indiana for all 3 of Phil Strofolino's wins at Hook n Shoot. Do you have any idea who that is or what promotion I am talking about? I have been around this sport a long time but you wouldn't know that because you assume I'm a "common 13er." Phone Post 3.0

Ok guys, you can stop comparing dick sizes now. Phone Post

I've been here since 2003, this is my 29th screen name.

I used to jack off to Anne Murray Phone Post 3.0

MediumRareMistake - I used to jack off to Anne Murray Phone Post 3.0

Understandable

in

In Phone Post

Silverback Gorilla Monsoon - 
WuDaddy -
WuDaddy -
The point was, you make assumptions about people based on their join date. I was making the point that your join date doesn't tell me shit about you (or anyone else).

And I've been to events you've never heard of before you were born, young fella. I was in Indiana for all 3 of Phil Strofolino's wins at Hook n Shoot. Do you have any idea who that is or what promotion I am talking about? I have been around this sport a long time but you wouldn't know that because you assume I'm a "common 13er." Phone Post 3.0

Omg the hipster of the MMA.

nobody cares how long (ago) your join date (penis) is

Lasko -
WuDaddy -
WuDaddy -

Ok guys, you can stop comparing dick sizes now. Phone Post

Wtf is this shit Phone Post 3.0

hey fuckers! back on track! gif it up Phone Post

You guys are fags. Just enjoy the sport and quit arguing about who has been a fan longer. Phone Post 3.0

aka_rtotheoh - hey fuckers! back on track! gif it up Phone Post

You must not have noticed all the UFC gifs getting deleted.

That's fucking illegal. Phone Post