GIFs of Lindland Cheating vs Fedor

Lindland didnt grab the ropes, the ropes got in his way while reaching for Fedors leg. That is pretty obvious, considering that the rope couldnt have helped in any way.

Forearm strikes are delivered with the back of the forearm (elbow side) not the front. Those strikes looked like WEAK hooks to the side if the head(wrapping around the head). To say that those were illegal is pretty sad.

The knee to the back, should have gotten Lindland warned. The knee to the spine was illegal.

Congrats to Fedor! My crow dinner was tasty!

This is why Lindland is my favorite fighter. He's a real pragmatist.

So, how did Lindland's "illegal" strikes alter the course of the fight Jack?

Irrelevant & the argument that it's OK if it doesn't alter the outcome of the fight is overwhelmingly retarded.

Do you see how foolish you are

No, but I see how your ability to think has either been clouded by this issue or you're born with mild retardation.

All the Fedor haters want to focus on is Fedor and the ropes. Any thread that focuses on Lindland instead of Fedor is criticized as "The Law"'s deputies try to troll & bully the UG into discussing one topic on this fight: Fedor ad the ropes.

Utterly pathetic.

"Lindland obviously pulled on the ropes to help him drive into Fedor." -- TheTito

well lets test your theory!

Notice what happens when lindlands hand makes contact with the rope. The rope bends forward towards fedor, showing resisted forward motion.

Now if Lindland was pulling the rope to get more drive, the rope would bend backwards. But the rope NEVER bends back towards Lindland. This means that forward momentum was not increased.

So like I said before, the only thing that Lindland illegally did was throw knees to the spine. Everything else is bullshit.

Lindland used the ropes to stabilize himself because Fedor's sprawl was screwing with his balance!!!!!!!!!!!

molsonman: Trolling is making multiple threads about the same topic

No, that's called spamming. What you've done with your first post on this thread and several others is trolling. You did nothing but insult and use inflammatory tactics to incite a desired response. Let your deflection begin.

I love Fedor... Every second post i've made on this I thought Fedor would destroy Lindland, lo and behold he did.

Pulsar, guessing who would win does not equate to loving that fighter. You making such a logical error just shows me that you're not a "fedor guy" or "love fedor" during this time as you're unsuccessfully trying to convince everyone. Your arguments are just stupid right now, man.

LOL nice thread Jack...

Ive watched the video and Lindland was driving Fedor into the ropes so Fedors elbow was over the ropes but he never intentionally grabbed the ropes to prevent the take down...and right as Lindland had the double underhook body lock and picked Fedor up to slam him Fedor by instinct reach out to the rope but Fedor had enough ring presence to remember too not grab the ropes his hand just hung on the rope....and as soon as his foot touched the ground he reveresed Lindland....the people who are crying about Fedor cheating are just being Ignorant and irrelevant...It was a good effort on Matts part...but Fedor was to strong for him...

Great fight and great finish.

whos next for Fedor....Barnett?

Fedor had enough ring presence to remember too not grab the ropes his hand just hung on the rope....and as soon as his foot touched the ground he reveresed Lindland

Good point. Fedor had to really focus on not grabbing that rope and still he reversed the take down nicely and spanked Lindland even with Lindland doing some dirty fighting.

Excellent work, Detective Carter

TTT

One thing I did like was Lindland's guard. It might have been frustrating Fedor a bit, but ultimately Fedor is just too skilled for Lindland.

That fight really made for a mess of stupidity. I saw it at home and thought that was about as decision a win as someone can get. I hop on the UG and hunderds of dumbfucks are posting that Fedor cheated and that "Matt was doing well".

Gifs no longer work. TTT for re-upload.

done

Rali,

In defense of Lindland, all things considered, he did do well.

He was facing a larger, stronger, more well rounded, more skilled, faster, quicker, more intelligent, more well conditioned, more prepared, overall better fighter.

Considering these things, Lindland managed to land a good punch (which cut Fedor), managed to get double under-hooks which he couldn't capitalize on, managed to use a good little butterfly half guard to keep Fedor off balance, and managed to last 2 minutes when; if Fedor wanted, was longer than the 30 seconds that it would actually take Fedor to TKO him with punches, again, had Fedor wanted to throw punches (which he didn't).

Thanks. Clear fouls (though the punch one isn't a big deal IMO because he was trying to hit him in the side of the head but was in an odd position IMO). Fedor wins 9/10 times regardless if people think him grabbing those ropes saved him from getting taken down. It's not like he hasn't already showed he is world-class off his back as well.

"It's not like he hasn't already showed he is world-class off his back as well."

I think the only guy he's ever subbed from his back is Coleman (twice).

Just to clarify my position: I think Lindland did a great job all things considering. Nice clinch, surprising power, good frustrating guard, good strikes leading to clinch.

This thread simply rocks.

Carter your way off. That was not a forearm strike his was hitting his ear with his fist. The rope grab was him going for his leg. The knee was him trying to get around on his back for position. Fedor cheated just deal with it like a man.