Gina's Haywire is 100% on Rotten Tomatoes

Variety gave it a pretty good review.

Wow i thought ut was thandi newton for sure ^^^^^^^^^ Phone Post

Thandie Newton doesn't even weigh 115....lol..

I thought it odd they didn't let her use her own voice.

100 percent but only 7 reviews

Movie will bomb no doubt

wreckker - Wow i thought ut was thandi newton for sure ^^^^^^^^^ Phone Post

Zoe Saldana Phone Post

Art Corvelay - 7 Reviews means nothing. It's the 7 people who are in Sodeberg's pocket and got an early screener. Also, Warrior is a solid film. I cannot fathom those who claim that it sucks, even in the hypersensitive MMA community. It is a surprisingly successful family drama with the backdrop of literally every major issue of the day, and some MMA, and it works.

I bet the Carano movie is pretty good, just like I bet she says less than five minutes of dialogue in the entire film. If it does about 75% on the major review period I'd be interested.

Not true. Hollywood Reporter and Variety and Premiere are all major reviewers, 3 of the more important publications. At least 2 of those will appear in the "top critics" section once there are enough entries in that section.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised by both the reception to this film and the film itself.

fuck rt.. they gave strange wilderness 0% and grandma's boy 18%

12SixElbow -  I thought it odd they didn't let her use her own voice.

What? They dubbed her lines or sumthin? Otherwise its her own voice.

The way those reviews in the screenshot are written seem intentionally constructed to inflate ratings.

I'm hoping it will be good. Will definitely go see it with my fingers crossed. Phone Post

Saying she can beat up a man is funny because Cyborg owned her. Only kidding. I want to go see this movie, it looks like a quality production. Glad some people giving it good reviews.

spliff - fuck rt.. they gave strange wilderness 0% and grandma's boy 18%

You know, I thought about this too. RT is all over the place with their reviews. I trust IMDB over RT, I quit going to RT as IMDB is just 10 times more accurate.

this movie is the future of movies

she is awesome, and i hope she does well...i am looking forward to the flick

that new guy - Movie will bomb no doubt

That's HIGHLY unlikely. It didn't cost very much to make and movies like this do very well internationally. It will probably be a pretty moderate success. You don't understand movie economics very well.

LelandMMA - 
spliff - fuck rt.. they gave strange wilderness 0% and grandma's boy 18%

You know, I thought about this too. RT is all over the place with their reviews. I trust IMDB over RT, I quit going to RT as IMDB is just 10 times more accurate.

RT doesn't do reviews. It only compiles them.

She might be nice eye candy but the movie will still suck she has no acting skills even with her 2 months of training and im sure she will have about 4 lines in the whole movie with a ton of boob shots.. That's not a bad thing just not a great movie

i saw it. the flick was ok. it would've been solid if gina had no lines, though.