Gladiator Mouth Guards

I have a fight september 15 in atlantic city and a ppv fight October 20. I need new mouth guards and I was wondering if Gladiator was sponsoring any fighters with free mouth guards? Hope you guys can help. I don't know if this or any other mouth guard company still does this? Thanks again

TTT

*pulls off signature move*

Free or not, it's the best guard you'll find.  Icedog is awesome to deal with.

ttt

Great mouthguards, great people.

September 15th is probably not enough time. Great product and turnaround times but a custom guard in 11 days=the impossible.

Does anybody know how to get in contact with them

1877-848-2737

edited for correct #

I got my custom guard in less time than that I am certain. email them and ask: john@customguards.com

Thanks

Unrelated, but I just ordered a mouthguard 100% based on their support for the UGGP.

Me too, I can't wait for it to get here!

Kurle is "the man"

BEST ON THE MARKET BABY!!!! Nobody even close!!!

Nope the folks at Gladiator are the Man (or is it men) regardless. Support the folks that support UGGP.

I would love to be there fighting, in lieu of that...I spend money.

Just got my mouthguard in the mail today due to my delay in ever getting my mold sent in.

This mouthguard kicks such significant amounts of ass it defies description.

Mine is great, as well. I boiled mine 2-3 times to get a good mold of my lower teeth into the guard and it is amazingly comfortable.

..."This mouthguard kicks such significant amounts of ass it defies description. "

LOL! Very enthusiastic.