Go back in time, change MMA history, wut do?..

Get Cain's ass into Mexico several months earlier in preparation for Werdum

Tell Andy the outcome of first Weidman fight if he chooses to clown

Take out Aldo's sparring partner who hurt his hib in training so 189 event goes on as planned

Stop Nick from smoking that weed. Then go back again because he didn't listen so lock him in a basement until commission arrives to test him

Warn Fedor of Kohsaka cutting him early in the fight. Phone Post 3.0

BrunoMcGyver -

Convinced my parents to invest in west Australian real estate back in the early 00s. Get them to get a $1m loan and buy 4-5 house with it and sell it in 2013 for about $3 million.

This was definitely a crucial point in 'MMA history'. Phone Post 3.0

Convince UFC to take on pride rules, scoring and round times instead of the unified rules - ensure attempts to finish and damage are main scoring criteria

Make sure punches were allowed in severn vs shamrock

dont let ali change the rules last min against inoki

undo the demise of pride
stop the hunto stipe fight

Shogun kill Bones. Yeah like literally kicked his head clean off. Phone Post 3.0

Undo the TRT ban and watch TRT Vitor rise from the ashes. Phone Post 3.0

Have the decision at UFC 58 go to BJ instead of GSP. Then we'd never be in this point fighting lnp mess

Have Fedor win those three fights he fought.

However my number one would be Anderson taking the fight more serious and beating Weidman in the first fight. I strongly believe anderson would've won both of those fights if they didn't end in the strange ways that they did. Phone Post 3.0

make all the bad judging disappear

omlet de fromage - Have Fedor win those three fights he fought.

However my number one would be Anderson taking the fight more serious and beating Weidman in the first fight. I strongly believe anderson would've won both of those fights if they didn't end in the strange ways that they did. Phone Post 3.0
The first one ended in a strange way? Phone Post 3.0

Mirko never would've gotten head kicked by Napao. Would've beaten Couture for the UFC HW strap. Phone Post 3.0

GSP beats Serra

KIMBO beats Seth Phone Post 3.0

The commission votes to approve SEG's bid for UFC in Nevada.

They put on fights. The guys were actually fighting back then.

SinCityHustler - The commission votes to approve SEG's bid for UFC in Nevada.

They put on fights. The guys were actually fighting back then.

YEEEESSSSS!

Bob would have put on Superfight after Superfight!

AAAND there would have been no TUF, and no MTV Jersey Shore drama reality tv show fans that we have today. it would have been fans of fighting we interact with on here!

Harold howard wins several tournaments, the world is now obsessed with mullets and rolling axe kicks. Phone Post 3.0

Carlos Newton retains the title in the first hughs fight. Phone Post 3.0

Carlos Newton beats Matt Hughes Phone Post 3.0

Hendo KO'ing Fedor 10 years earlier. Phone Post 3.0