"Goin home to fix my marriage" -Hunt

Thread title could be an old Hank Williams Sr. song.

I hope everything works out for him.

he's a company man and a good dude. Hope things work out for him Phone Post 3.0

Sprawl'n'Stall - 
BigEyedFish - 
Firemansam - 
norgeice - Cook the man some fucking eggs Phone Post 3.0
Post of the decade Phone Post 3.0

I wonder how many people really got the reference 

I sure did

Even though I LOL, I'm not sure I should :)

This.

WikiTheWalrus -
Sprawl'n'Stall - 
BigEyedFish - 
Firemansam - 

I sure did

This.
Once Were Warriors? Phone Post 3.0

Sprawl'n'Stall -
BigEyedFish - 
Firemansam - 

I sure did

Brutal movie. So many people haven't seen it yet... Phone Post 3.0

Non N00B - Frustrating, because there is a time when even a bomb of a knee like that wouldnt have dropped Hunt. With his chin starting to fade, and lack of speed/reach, he has gone as far as he can now. If only he had this take down defense when his chin was still at it's highest level. He needs it to wade through bombs and connect with people.

Lots of legendary chins falling off lately, Nog, Hunt, Nelson (probably has a bit left in it), Hendo (I dont think he was really out vs Vitor, but he is starting to get dropped more), Shogun. Damn it.
No. If he was kickboxing he would have gotten up by 8. That's the difference. I think he would have recovered if werdum would have delayed just 1 or 2 seconds, but he jumped immediately and the ref had to stop it Phone Post 3.0

It's hilarious that some guys think that Hunt's chin is going. That knee would cripple ANYONE and EVERYONE.

All the respect in the world for Hunt and I hope his trip home is a speedy one.

Straydog24 - It's hilarious that some guys think that Hunt's chin is going. That knee would cripple ANYONE and EVERYONE.

All the respect in the world for Hunt and I hope his trip home is a speedy one.

It's just one guy with the ironic name of Non Noob.

BigEyedFish -
Firemansam - 

I think enough of you guys did haha Phone Post 3.0

i was about 2 feet away from screen when he fought got of the sofa and everything hoping wishing but wasnt to be MY HERO still hope it works out big man

DoomFarmer - I wouldn't wish marital problems or divorce on my worst enemy.

Really hope things work out for the best.

Amazing warrior and an all time favorite.

Unreal that his career has turned around the way it has. Phone Post 3.0
All of this. Phone Post 3.0

boxing wiz - I hope he gets a good paycheck to go home and enjoy the spoils of life with his family. I won't even guess what could be his problems, and don't want to discuss his personal life here anyhow. He seems like a genuine dude. I wish him the best in life, and if he decides he wants to comeback and fight again, well he has a fan here.

Mark Hunt (UFC) - $890,000

Mark Hunt is New Zealand's biggest name involved in the world's fastest growing sport.

Hunt recently signed a new six-fight deal with UFC worth about US$350,000 ($445,000) per fight, win, lose or draw. Given the brutal nature of the sport, Hunt only fights twice a year bringing his annual income to about $890,000. He could earn a further US$500,000 if he challenges for the UFC heavyweight title, but it is very much a long shot for him to get that opportunity. <-----WRONG HAHA!

Hunt can also earn a US$50,000 bonus if he is awarded "fight of the night" honours, as he has done in four of his past six bouts.

MMA MELEE -
boxing wiz - I hope he gets a good paycheck to go home and enjoy the spoils of life with his family. I won't even guess what could be his problems, and don't want to discuss his personal life here anyhow. He seems like a genuine dude. I wish him the best in life, and if he decides he wants to comeback and fight again, well he has a fan here.

Mark Hunt (UFC) - $890,000

Mark Hunt is New Zealand's biggest name involved in the world's fastest growing sport.

Hunt recently signed a new six-fight deal with UFC worth about US$350,000 ($445,000) per fight, win, lose or draw. Given the brutal nature of the sport, Hunt only fights twice a year bringing his annual income to about $890,000. He could earn a further US$500,000 if he challenges for the UFC heavyweight title, but it is very much a long shot for him to get that opportunity. <-----WRONG HAHA!

Hunt can also earn a US$50,000 bonus if he is awarded "fight of the night" honours, as he has done in four of his past six bouts.
Worth every penny. Was at a pub in sydney yesterday place was packed to the rafters just to see Hunt. Phone Post 3.0

norgeice - 
BigEyedFish -
Firemansam - 

Too much weights, not enough speed work.

They C Me Lurken -
norgeice - 
BigEyedFish -
Firemansam - 

Too much weights, not enough speed work.
This what it took you to pop your lurk cherry haha? Pretty fitting for the circumstances. VU Phone Post 3.0