Golden Boy - Banned but still supporting the sport

Aleks Emelienenko Hepititus B positive..sherdog Nicknitro UnderGround Forum 7/23/08 10:06 PM

pierrot lunaire
104 5806

Why wasn't THIS thread moved to "What IF" or people banned???

Cindy

cbia - Can you guys read? He didn't say anything about getting banned for the hep-b thing. It was because he was sick of getting his threads always moved and called a mod the n-word.

I just got a text from GB:
"I wasn't banned this time for the "N" word. It was over a fighter/ring girl story. The "N" word deal was awhile ago."

GB should not only be welcomed back, he should be lured back. Are there a dozen or so virgins here? No?!?

(not the male kind)

GregHonda - 
cbia - Can you guys read? He didn't say anything about getting banned for the hep-b thing. It was because he was sick of getting his threads always moved and called a mod the n-word.

I just got a text from GB:
"I wasn't banned this time for the "N" word. It was over a fighter/ring girl story. The "N" word deal was awhile ago."

My bad - I didn't even know he was unbanned after that incident.

I just asked him about that. He said the n word thing was awhile back, and that he apologized for it.
This was because of the "fighter and a ring girl" thing.

Was Franklin the fighter? He's like the sacred cow of the UFC.

Seems I am not the only one talking to him right now...lol

2JupitersTooMany - Was Franklin the fighter? He's like the sacred cow of the UFC.

Oh boy, did he tell that story?? lol lol lol

GB is a good man!

Can somebody PM me the ring girl story? I'm not familiar with it at all. If he apologized for the "n" word thing and was banned for gossip, WTF???

Cindy

Crooklyn, I think it would be more convenient for Cindy O if you just posted it here.

Just nod yes or no:

Franklin + ring girl + marriage = perpetual black eye

You people saying GB is cool in real life and as a friend may be right

BUT

on here, this forum, he is a false rumor starter. This guy even calls in to radio shows to whine how he doesnt get respect on internet forums, and then proceeds to talk about how he has logged in under a Green Name Fighter to troll people

Real life, he may be cool, but online he is a scum bag, IMO. His actions prove this, not my words

Ingamar - You people saying GB is cool in real life and as a friend may be right

BUT

on here, this forum, he is a false rumor starter. This guy even calls in to radio shows to whine how he doesnt get respect on internet forums, and then proceeds to talk about how he has logged in under a Green Name Fighter to troll people

Real life, he may be cool, but online he is a scum bag, IMO. His actions prove this, not my words

LOL, you are entitled to your opinion, I guess, but you seem to be in the minority here.
GB is a great guy, and a great friend. And truth is, he usually knows what he is talking about.

HAhahaha!!! "nods yes"

MY GOD THIS CLAIRVOYANCE

Big Pun -  I consider myself lucky to be a friend of GB.  He is the type of guy that makes you a better person just for knowing them.  The sport is lucky to have him and this site has lost something with his departure
^ agree

but the ring card storys are so whack it's probly better they should never get posted. I think thats best swept under the carpet...

But bring GB back after he gets outa UG detention..

BobSappFan is gone from UG too...and his material  was golden too.. like to see them both back..

2JupitersTooMany - GB should not only be welcomed back, he should be lured back. Are there a dozen or so virgins here? No?!?

Drops a hunger buster combo in thread to help lure GB back...

GB's still real to me dammit

ps- do the ring girl stories pertain to pre- or post-hiring behavior?