Gomi Takes Kick Like Hunt (Vid)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4714250829083384258&q=pride+fighting

not sure how to embed google vid

thx a bunch man. Where can i find the embed code for google vid?

he is kind of a head case lol. But ya gomi is the hunt of the LW division.

You just cant teach some stuff

he gave the ref back his sharpee!!!!!!!!

Gomi did indeed end up winning that fight, it was an insane war though.

yep. ended up winning the fight.

Definitely the toughest chin in MMA.

Who even comes close? Nog? Nog's bro just disproved that.

Actually Hunt is tough too. Maybe tougher.

Hunt and GOMI. BIG HEAD POWER

For further proof of Gomi's insane chin look up Gomi vs Azeredo on Dailymotion.com

Gomi gets hit with some shots that damn near knock his head off his shoulders, and it only seems to make him angry lol.

"For further proof of Gomi's insane chin look up Gomi vs Azeredo on Dailymotion.com

Gomi gets hit with some shots that damn near knock his head off his shoulders, and it only seems to make him angry lol. "

HAHAHAH. Yeah. That's why I laugh when people said that Gomi gassed out because of Nick Diaz's petty jabs in their fight.

If Nick's jabs were strong enough to gas out Diaz, Nick would have KOED him becuase he basically had a bobble head doll punching bag for the rest of the fight.

Yeah. people need to watch the Azeredo /Gomi fight. the 1st one. MAN gomi took straight kicks to the face like it was nothing.

"Who even comes close? Nog? Nog's bro just disproved that."

I just had to stare at this statement for a while... but did you just say that we know Nog doesn't have the best chin because his BROTHER was recently ko'd? Should Mino also drop down the rankings because of these bizarre vicarious wins and losses?

"I just had to stare at this statement for a while... but did you just say that we know Nog doesn't have the best chin because his BROTHER was recently ko'd? Should Mino also drop down the rankings because of these bizarre vicarious wins and losses?"

nope it doesn't hurt nog's rankings. But unless you believe you can train for a better chin, i'm pretty much right. The NOg bros are identical twins.

They still have good chins though.

yea juiced up gomi is fun to watch

"I just had to stare at this statement for a while... but did you just say that we know Nog doesn't have the best chin because his BROTHER was recently ko'd?"

LOL I noticed it too!

Rogerio getting KO'd means absolutely nothing as to how good Minotauro's chin is.

But Gomi's chin is still crazy. Gomi/Kuwabara is one of the best little known fights of all time. Kuwabara won the first round 10-8, but by the end of the fight Gomi was literally RUNNING after Kuwabara throwing bombs, and scored a knockdown of his own, winning a decision. Amazing fight.

Gomi's celebration was nuts too. He ran toward the corner and springboarded off of it to do a back handspring, did it again, almost landed on his head, and then started throwing high kicks everywhere. His corner had to restrain him. LOL.

Identical twins people. They have the EXACT same chin.

LOL. Just like they're the EXACT same size.

Oh wait...

is the Kuwabara vs gomi fight online?

"

LOL. Just like they're the EXACT same size.

Oh wait... "

Dude. They are basically the same size. their frame is about the same. Nog is just lighter maybe because he doesn't want to fight in the same weight div. as his bro.

Also you saying it has ABSOLUTELY no relation is pretty ridiculous.

Having a good chin is very much based in genetics. You can try for it a little by getting a thicker neck but that can only do so much. They share virtually the same genetics.

People dont come out of a metal press there will be alot of variety in the pathing of veins and nerves even in comparing Identical Twins....They are not the same person.

25 pound weight difference is pretty substantial