Gonna be an upset tonight!

Machida by 2nd rd KO!

War LYOTO!!! Phone Post

hard to see how it plays out, may be 25s mins of feints or jbj could finish the year with another dominating performance. either way hard to see machida winning, he has to roll the dice and find openings.

Lets hope so Phone Post

Gonna be a tough fight for me to watch. Stylewise Jones is my favorite fighter right now re: his wrestling and creative striking. But at the same time, I love me some Machida and really appreciate what he brings to the table re: his technical striking, feints, throws/trips, etc, not to mention him bringing my karate kid crane kick fantasies to life!

Whomever wins, I just hope it plays out as an epic fight.

Yeah I agree that's it's hard to see, I just have a strong gut feeling machida will do it! Phone Post

yhknq -  u haters are going to be upset tonight would have been a better title

jones wins this fight 90 times out of a 100

Confused, who are you calling haters exactly? Phone Post

Missing Glove Tape - Gonna be a tough fight for me to watch. Stylewise Jones is my favorite fighter right now re: his wrestling and creative striking. But at the same time, I love me some Machida and really appreciate what he brings to the table re: his technical striking, feints, throws/trips, etc, not to mention him bringing my karate kid crane kick fantasies to life!

Whomever wins, I just hope it plays out as an epic fight.

Couldn't have said it better Phone Post

yhknq -  u haters are going to be upset tonight would have been a better title

No way Dana lets them fight 100 times if Jones is winning that often.

Bet the house on Bones IMO.
I was gonna put 100 on Bones and lil Nog both winning tonight but Nog is too susceptible to 15minutes of floor hugging. Phone Post

Honestly I think it will be another dominant win for Bones. Rooting for Machida though.

Subd. Phone Post

god the UG fans that never have fought really know nothing about this sport lol

I hope so....

WAR MACHIDA

Rantuckjr - 

lol

Rantuckjr - 

lol

Would love to see a late stoppage or 5 round karate schooling by the Dragon. Not going to be 2nd round though, Jones is tough.

Unfortunately it just will not happen, Jones makes so many fighters look like they haven't participated in combat sports before

Just to make clear, I agree with most that say it likely won't happen. I want him to do it real bad though. And my point is that I am calling this because I just had this really strong feeling it would go down like that... Let's just see what happens! Phone Post

Wouldn't call it an upset. 18 months ago he was unstoppable Phone Post

God i hope your right... Phone Post