Gonzaga put Carwin on his back....

Although it was briefly...

Brock will get Carwin down and pound him out fast. Carwin doesn't have half the skills Mir does off his back to be able to survive and make it back to his feet.

I don't know, Couture was very competitive in the clinch with Brock and he's way smaller and presumably much weaker than Carwin.

Couture is also more SKILLED and EXPERIENCED than Carwin.

LOL Carwin

Carwin looks too robotic to be a real threat. Brock moves much more fluid.

Carwin + Greg Jackson = new heavyweight champion of the world.

Lesnar's biggest win is against a 220lb guy who never fared well EVER against bigger groud fighters.

Lesnar was taken down (nearly twice if not for a fence grab) by a 220lb Randy.

Carwin has a great camp, KO power, almost half his wins by sub, high level wrestling, same size (supposedly walking around at 280 right now) etc...

Realistically I think that Brock is the favorite...but to write off Carwin is crazy. The guy has by far the best chance to win or all Brock's opponents so far.

Win or lose, I expect this to be a close fight that will likely go at least 3-4 rounds.

"Lesnar's biggest win is against a 220lb guy who broke Gonzaga's will to fight after Gonzaga broke his freakin arm."

Will to fight was lost by nose break from accidental headbutt.

Carwin threw off a 255lb BJJ black belt world champion grappler like he was a school girl.

canuck34 - "Lesnar's biggest win is against a 220lb guy who broke Gonzaga's will to fight after Gonzaga broke his freakin arm."

Carwin threw off a 255lb BJJ black belt world champion grappler like he was a school girl.

His nose was broken by a headbutt? I thought it was something else. I can't remeber what tho.

too many brock lovers here and not to mention the KO power carwin has is another threat Brock will have to be wary of as well

Aleck911 - 
canuck34 - "Lesnar's biggest win is against a 220lb guy who broke Gonzaga's will to fight after Gonzaga broke his freakin arm."

His nose was broken by a headbutt? I thought it was something else. I can't remeber what tho.
No need to rehash it, but it was GG's own knee. He didn't exactly fade after that, though. Pretty sure he broke Handy's arm after that slam.

canuck34 - Lesnar's biggest win is against a 220lb guy who never fared well EVER against bigger groud fighters.

Lesnar was taken down (nearly twice if not for a fence grab) by a 220lb Randy.

Carwin has a great camp, KO power, almost half his wins by sub, high level wrestling, same size (supposedly walking around at 280 right now) etc...

Realistically I think that Brock is the favorite...but to write off Carwin is crazy. The guy has by far the best chance to win or all Brock's opponents so far.

Win or lose, I expect this to be a close fight that will likely go at least 3-4 rounds.

Agree with this except I don't think it will go 'at least 3-4 rounds.' 

There's no way he can be written off, he's got a very good chance of beating Brock. No-one has punched him with the power that Carwin can deliver and that will change things.

I rewatched Gonzaga/Carwin, Couture/Lesnar & Mir/Lesnar this weekend.

Carwin got rocked pretty well by Gonzaga with 2 straight rights. If i recall correctly, that is what set up Napao's take down.

I cant tell when Mir supposedly rocked Brock, i assume it was from the knee right before he was put on his back in the second round.

In the Randy fight i see what looks like Brock getting rocked in a punching exchange from the clinch.

Im not sold on Carwin yet but he does seem to have the best chance beating brock so far. Hes got a punchers chance. I hope hes really working on his stand up because he looked stiff as hell against Napao.

I really would like to see if Brock can take powerful punch. I dont have much of anything against the guy but considering how he has been heralded as the next "HW Master of the world" it would be good to see. If he could take some solids from Carwin i might be completely sold on him beating Fedor.

Well...

not completely sold on him beating Fedor but you know what i mean.

Brock is flat out better then Carwin in just about every aspect of the game.

They're both wrestlers, but Brocks wrestling is an entire league above Carwins.

Neither is a great striker but they both have power

And neither one of them is going to win by Sub

"Brock is flat out better then Carwin in just about every aspect of the game.

They're both wrestlers, but Brocks wrestling is an entire league above Carwins.

Neither is a great striker but they both have power

And neither one of them is going to win by Sub"

Carwin has 5 wins by sub and is a purple belt in BJJ.

Brock is going to win, he should quit the ufc and fight the best, stop hiding brock

people forget that Brock hits like a truck

and has canned ham fists

I mean... they had to make gloves for the guy, that's how big of a threat he is

-Joe Rogan

who has brock ko'd? he doesnt have a ko punch, carwin does.

carwins size/wrestling is close enought to brocks it will not be a deciding factor, they can both score takedowns and both get up from them. carwin isnt a bjj master but has broader submision knowlege....

this brock love is going to make me some money, last i seen carwin was at +230