Good and the Bad!!

Yo! I was thinking, we should post in here people who are a pleasure and trusted to do buisness with, and those who are outright shady and can't be trusted to do buisness with. I'm not sure if there has been a thread made like this yet. I'll start it off.

MMACOLLECTOR.COM- I have dealt exclusively with these guys, bought all my poster that I have so far from these guys, could not be happier. Awesome folks to work with. Not riding anyone's jock, but these guys get the job done! 

i agree, they are straight up. good stuff

agreed too...couldn't fault them at all when I bought a signed poster off them, everything was great!

Otis is the man! :)

Good: everybody except the bad...

Bad: anybody that has tried to play stupid in a deal to get-over. Also lame-ass excuses about why a deal can't happen after it was agreed upon. example: spilling V-8 on a pile of minis "on accident".

CLINTK9 - 
fightpimp -  Good: everybody except the bad...

Bad: anybody that has tried to play stupid in a deal to get-over. Also lame-ass excuses about why a deal can't happen after it was agreed upon. example: spilling V-8 on a pile of minis "on accident".

Sorry AGAIN, that I spilled my drink and it got on a my small stack of 2 dozen or so ufc102 minis (that werent worth shit over any other ones) while I had a shitload layed out ont the table, ONE TIME out of how many different ones incluiding 102's we traded over the years? GEEZ!

LOL!!! that at least sounds better then "my cat jumped on my poster and put holes in it" The guy traded the same poster just a few weeks later to someone here.... haha!

My dogs see posters on the floor and the run the other way... just one more reason to have a dog.

the chip guy -  My dogs see posters on the floor and the run the other way... just one more reason to have a dog.

off topic sorry, chip check your pm's bud

Clint you are a LURKER biatch! post more, spill less!

Nobody else has anyone to post!?!

cscmemorabillia.com delt with them a few times and have nothing but good things to say!!!! Great to deal with!

Some good info in this thread, brah: http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1956048&forum=102&page=1&pc=17

Koji is another good person to buy from, easy to work with. Great for getting hard to find pride posters. Just bought a pride 34 poster off of him. Thumbs up!

Matt at CSC is good peeps.

Koji however is a douchebag. Or should I say WAS a douchebag. There is a thread on here detailing the situation. When he came on the scene he was straight-up trying to pull a Hunto on everybody. Somebody (rhymes with dip) straightened him out. Koji does not like me because I told him how it was.

Somebody tried to make money? The nerve of him!

Just put my thread ttt, as it has simular information in it

the chip guy - 
CLINTK9 - 
fightpimp -  Good: everybody except the bad...

Sorry AGAIN, that I spilled my drink and it got on a my small stack of 2 dozen or so ufc102 minis (that werent worth shit over any other ones) while I had a shitload layed out ont the table, ONE TIME out of how many different ones incluiding 102's we traded over the years? GEEZ!

LOL!!! that at least sounds better then "my cat jumped on my poster and put holes in it" The guy traded the same poster just a few weeks later to someone here.... haha!

Wow, that has to be the lamest excuse ever!

I would have tried to get my poster from Mmacollector. But those guys are so busy and backed up, it's hard to get a response anymore. But will see what happens when my poster arrives. I never had any problems with Mmacollector, my shit is always on point. Hope it is with Koji too. Wanna get that pride 10 poster. So if it janky, shame on me...

Anyone have some info on FIGHT_CARD from Canada?

Thats Cam from mmaposters.Yes the guy who sold the fakes.Me personally,I would like to see him come back here.