Good deed gone wrong

j/k... i wanted to troll a little but then people might actually believe my post.

i actually agree w/ you elburro, that randy is a huge racist hiding behind a surfer's facade and a really cool bike.

i mean, that is what you're implying right? that he's obviously prejudiced or a racist. i mean, look at his bike for christ's sake!

Brandishing a knife at bystanders= Scumbag.

Dont worry Randy something tells me this kid will be shot by a rival or killed by his own people.

On a side note...A guy i worked with got into an argument with 2 illegals outside of a WaWa. He in turn called the cops and said they pulled a knife on him. They didnt, but As luck would have it, they had one. He told me they were arrested, sent to county and then deported. Not sure if its true, but makes for a great story

akebh - Brandishing a knife at bystanders= Scumbag.

Dont worry Randy something tells me this kid will be shot by a rival or killed by his own people.

On a side note...A guy i worked with got into an argument with 2 illegals outside of a WaWa. He in turn called the cops and said they pulled a knife on him. They didnt, but As luck would have it, they had one. He told me they were arrested, sent to county and then deported. Not sure if its true, but makes for a great story

haha thats interesting. A friend of mine laid some fool out outside of a WaWa for making some racist remarks not too long ago. When the guy woke up he thought he was still in an argument and left all pissed off. The cops ended up showing up and arrested my friend for having a pocket knife. He was released later that day on bail. He was back at the WaWa parking lot the next day.

10er gonna 10

He got busted again stealing xmas gifts.Hes down the block riding his chrome chopper bicycle as I type.Family must be loaded.

Lol Phone Post

Undocumented worker= PC way of saying Illegal fucking alien

Randy Bloom - He got busted again stealing xmas gifts.Hes down the block riding his chrome chopper bicycle as I type.Family must be loaded.

haha you ruined the troll. you went to far. Funny tho.

dandon - Undocumented worker= PC way of saying Illegal fucking alien

Illegal fucking alien= racist deuchebag way of saying undocumented worker.

Go shoot yourself in the face. Nobody will care. You will not be missed. And the world will be a better place without you.

If only we had a real President like Reagan. Then this guy would have been granted amnesty and there'd be no argument about his status Phone Post

el burrito pequeno, though you may not like it, illegal alien, illegal immigrant is an accurate term and in no way derogatory. These individuals have committed a crime by entering the country illegally. If you disagree, pick up a copy of the United States Code Book. Also, what percentage of crimes are committed in this U.S. by illegal immigrants or those with hispanic ancestory? 1%, 5%, 10% or more?

I believe that in order to qualify as "branding" per state penal code, the act would have had to occur during a quarrel or fight.
source = CALJIC 16.290 instructions to jurors, but it's in the code as well.

Jasonbaldy - el burrito pequeno, though you may not like it, illegal alien, illegal immigrant is an accurate term and in no way derogatory. These individuals have committed a crime by entering the country illegally. If you disagree, pick up a copy of the United States Code Book. Also, what percentage of crimes are committed in this U.S. by illegal immigrants or those with hispanic ancestory? 1%, 5%, 10% or more?

Jasonsheadisshavenbadly, you are so full of ignorance and your paragraph is so erroneous that I just literally laughed out loud. Lets break it down because every single sentence is incorrect and derived from flawed anti immigration propaganda.

"illegal immigrant is an accurate term and in no way derogatory."

The term "illegal alien" was coined in the 1920's before crossing the Mexican American border was actually, well, illegal! so yes its a derogatory term. It was a way to dehumanize Mexican and Central American immigrants to justify the infringements to their basic human rights. It was justification for the late 1920's Mexican repatriation movement that saw millions of Mexicans and US citizens (that looked mexican) deported without reason. so yes it is derogatory.

"These individuals have committed a crime by entering the country illegally."

A close friend of mine was brought here as an infant. He has since grown up to graduate from High school, graduate from the CSU system and just recently at the age of 25 he was awarded his citizenship. So I ask you jasonsheadisshavenbadly, how is he a criminal? what crime has he commited? how is he a foreigner?

"Also, what percentage of crimes are committed in this U.S. by illegal immigrants or those with hispanic ancestory? 1%, 5%, 10% or more?"

Suggesting that criminal behavior is biological and thus that certain races are more prone to criminal behavior is an idea popularized by Nazi Germany and propagated by other guys who also shave their heads badly. So congratulations on your wonderfully antiquated way of viewing the world.

Let me give you some statistics that actually matter.

The USA is one of the riches countries thanks in large part to California. If California was a country by itself, it would be one of the riches countries in the world! California's number one industry is by far agriculture! It has been estimated that up to 75% of California's agricultural workforce is undocumented!

haha viva la raza!

California would be bankrupt if not for the federal government douchebag. And la raza is a racist group

dandon - California would be bankrupt if not for the federal government douchebag. And la raza is a racist group

California is bankrupt? la raza is a racist organization? lol wow and LOL.

just to let you know I majored in social science with a concentration in social history. Specifically California and immigrant history. Also hold a minor in psychology. I wouldn't pretend to know more medicine than a doctor or more law than a lawyer for a reason.