Good Luck Hermes!

Just wanted to wish Hermes good luck with his new team.

I'm sure by now, everybody has read that Hermes will be training with BTT.

He had some issues within the team that have since been resolved, and it is time for him to move on.

Hermes is a talented fighter and I'm sure under the tutelage of BTT he will achive a new set of goals.

It's like a brother leaving home to stay at a cousins house.

He will always have a home here in South Florida.

Best of luck Hermes

American Top Team

ttt

Hermes,

Eat shit, Faggot!

Din

Whoa, I have no idea what happened between Din Thomas and Hermes Franca...but what Din just said is really bad. Anyways, I think it is a classy move for the ATT to wish him good luck with his new team at BTT.

Din may be the funniest mutherf#@*%$ I know. Hermes is going to excel wherever he goes. He helped build ATT and will always be a part of the team in my mind. Good luck bro and don't ever hesitate to call on the old team if you ever need help with anything.

best of luck

Nah man, Im mad at Hermes. He left me as the only black dude on ATT. Greg Bell don't count; he exfolliates every night before bed.

best of luck

lol @ Din

Its gotta kinda suck for Din though,losing a training partner like Hermes,at least on a day to day basis.

Exfoliating is bad for the sport.

THANKS TO THE SUPPORT GUYS,THANKS PUMA,THANKS DAN ,I WILL CALL,FOR SURE,ATT STILL IN MY HEART,AND THANKS DIN FOR VOTED TO ME GET OUT.

Good Luck Hermes!

THANKS TO SPRAWL.I LIKE TO BE A SPRAWL-BOY.

Hermes is the man!

TTT for a classy post.

is it true ur fighting serra on ufc 50?

Hermes vs Reyes is still on.

good luck hermes.

Wait a minute...Hermes is black?