Good Workouct schedule?

I will be following Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 lifting regiment but only twice a week. I would appreciate any and all feed back please, so here it is. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Monday
AM-Plyometrics
PM-Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Tuesday
AM -LSD running-5 miles, and max time for double unders
PM-Muay Thai 2 hours- and then core specific work

Wednesday
5/3/1: clean, military press, and deadlifts

Thursday
Sprints
Muay Thai for 2 hours, then core specific work

Friday Rest

Satuday
5/3/1 : squats, bench press

Sunday
Run 3 miles and then core specific work

I'd like to be able to increase vertical jump, and sprinting speed also, pretty much explosive speed and strength in general, so that's why I dedicated a day to the plyos, mostly box jumps, depth jumps etc

I do like 5x6 on those with a pretty high rest/work ratio

Thanks for the input

Looks like a pretty solid and realistic training plan.  I would also consider dropping the core workout, but if you want to keep it I would do it with/after plyo. 

Also, I would keep the plyo nice and short but also include some explosive upperbody movements as well.  I would do 2-3x5 box, depth and broad jumps and add in 2-3x8 spring pushups and jump pulls. 

I have always had shitty explosiveness and vertical.  I added 3" to my vert in 3 months doing the above mentioned "plyo" 2x week, all while I also added 10lbs in the same period. 

That is a very good plan for all around athleticism! 

That is a rough thursday, you might be better off swapping the sunday 3 mile run with the sprints as the latter take a bit longer to recover from.

I'll echo Leigh's sentiments. If you want to add some height to your VJ, you could simply add some box jumps to the beginning of your 5/3/1 workouts (or at least just before the squats or DLs) and be just as well.

Have you trained at this volume before or have you been playing with the above schedule yet?

Thanks for the input everyone, yes I have trained at this volume before, I have been competing at a fairly high level of athletics most of my life and have been training 6 days a week for the past 6 months or so, plus I'm only 22 which helps

I've just been thinking about adding a little more thought and purpose to my training rather than just doing it, even though just doing is many times the biggest obstacle for many people

The core work seems to be what most of you are saying to drop, I wasn't doing a lot, mostly stuff like knees to elbows etc and I haven't had a problem with being sore the next day, so is it too much or just a waste of time?

Thanks again

And make sure you're being as explosive and on the ball when training in your sporting endeavours!

Matt OSMA - Thanks for the input everyone, yes I have trained at this volume before, I have been competing at a fairly high level of athletics most of my life and have been training 6 days a week for the past 6 months or so, plus I'm only 22 which helps

I've just been thinking about adding a little more thought and purpose to my training rather than just doing it, even though just doing is many times the biggest obstacle for many people

The core work seems to be what most of you are saying to drop, I wasn't doing a lot, mostly stuff like knees to elbows etc and I haven't had a problem with being sore the next day, so is it too much or just a waste of time?

Thanks again

Cool.

And are you a current competitive athlete in jiu jitsu or MMA or both?

UncannySage - 
Matt OSMA - Thanks for the input everyone, yes I have trained at this volume before, I have been competing at a fairly high level of athletics most of my life and have been training 6 days a week for the past 6 months or so, plus I'm only 22 which helps

Thanks again

Cool.

And are you a current competitive athlete in jiu jitsu or MMA or both?

Certainly not at a high level, I played soccer, but I compete in BJJ tournaments every now and then and have thought about fighting a few times, but I like my brain cells more than I like fighting. I hope to get back into playing soccer again soon, I have a few years of eligibility left.

I know it has more injuries, I can personally attest to that, maybe its a mental thing, it takes a certain kind of person to step in there and do that. I've thought about it, but I'm not really sure if its something I that I really want to do right now.

About the core work, that's what I figured. Thanks for the advice.