Gordon Ryan vs Felipe Pena Sunday

any rivers?

Don’t body lock pass with an arm. It’s a little easier to defend but you leave your arm open to attack like what we’re watching.

Body lock passes rule because the finishing position doesn’t generally allow a scramble.

At what point does the body lock turn into stalling? LOL

The current is flowing in your PM direction.

1 Like

B team looking poopy. Couch is raping him

This was the one I was iffy about.

I picked jrod but I felt the hillbilly might have something for him. Ah well

I’ll just say I think Jake will win.

Something simple like a Kimura can define the entire match.

I wonder what J Rod was waiting on before he got active.

Over 20 minutes and Gordon not looking like the unbeatable monster he typically does.

It’s a different game

Just now watching Gordon’s new passing instructional. lmao my god. It makes this match make so much more sense.

A big theme from this new instructional is the idea of “camping” in a position where you are almost past your opponents guard so that in order to regain guard, they have to do big movements that will eventually wear them down and exhaust them, making the submission easier after the pass occurs.

He literally did this the whole fucking match Hahhahahahah

4 Likes

Gordon is just on another level. The amount of confidence he has against legitimate world class grapplers is insane.

The host is hard to watch

Between his speech impediment and his issues with phrasing questions
“What do you think about that”

This sport is still developing

It’s funny because he said “he wasn’t even trying” and there were people saying he was full of shit that he was obviously trying and failing to pass Penas guard. Now come to find out he was definitely not actually trying to pass penas guard until the moment he did

Pena really fucked himself

1 Like