got snatch?

the sad part is the vast majority of people at most gym's wouldnt even know what a snatch is

Who cares if the know what it is or not?

TAKU

Ali,

get a shirt...the rest will follow.

well i dont but most gyms are filled with meatheads that woldnt know what either oly lift was

Why you dirty, stinkin......

Since my gym will be on TV before yours is, you might want to reconsider my proposal of free publicity. ;)

You KNOW I'd wear that on TV!

SCRAP

so when is the great unveiling of the website?

CB,

it's coming soon. We'll keep you posted. Also have a DVD version of Taku's Intervals in the works along with others.

TAKU

Gib, send an email to me at hybridfitness@yahoo.com.  I have a question for you.

Thanks.

TAKU

get a shirt...the rest will follow.

you mean, like, cause and effect? And you can guarantee this? I'm in!

Ali,

of course I can...

Now buy my shirt!!

TAKU

I'll have to actually get you on the phone before making a decision Taku.

Probably (at this point) after this Christmas/Yule/Hannukah/Kwanzaa/Mother Night/etc shindig that I hear is going down soon.

Ali,

"I'll have to actually get you on the phone before making a decision Taku.
Probably (at this point) after this Christmas/Yule/Hannukah/Kwanzaa/Mother Night/etc shindig that I hear is going down soon."

Sounds good...I am looking forward to it.

TAKU

That is great,but I don't think I'm man enough to wear one of those. Well maybe if I was a man I would be but as a woman in redneck Idaho..LOL probably not a good idea. Although I could get one and wear it as a night shirt. I'll have to think about that one.

The graphic ROCKS, but I'm too much of a gentleman to wear something that says "Got Snatch?"

Ambey, I think a night shirt sounds good.

Dev...You to, I don't believe it. I thought you would be one of the first in line.

TAKU

Even if you don't get one in time for Christmas...It's never too late.

TTT for

TAKU

nice shirt! haha once i recover from christmas shopping ill take one

Ronnieb,

thanks for the order. I hope you like it.

Unfortunately (at the moment) I am busy getting ready to deliver gifts to all the good little girls and boys so I may not be able to arrive at your place one on one to hand deliver your shirt.

Soon...soon.

TAKU<---secretly works for Santa.

TTT

:)

I like.

Koing

Got mine! Awesome and offensive simultaneously! LOVE IT