Got to love Chandlers honesty on MMA hour

lol, i think you got bad information.

1 Like

He deserves it. Who else would you want Conor to fight? I think itā€™s a perfect style fight. I got Chandler by KO.

Heā€™s never in a boring fight. This guy is like a throwback from the old days of MMA: wants to finish every fight and doesnā€™t care about getting clipped in the process.

Not the smartest style for longevity, but you gotta admire the guy for laying it on the line.

I didnā€™t agree with him being fast-tracked by the UFC but thatā€™s not his fault. We would all take the opportunity if it was given to us.

5 Likes

PAā€™s here here about the same as the (more well paid)nurses (believe it or not). Itā€™s a great job, very good living. Just going to guess that she is a good person, known 100ā€™s over the years, and paā€™s are always impressive. They are smart. No dumb ones, tough school.

Chandler- what the fuck w his torso? Iā€™m fascinated by it. Dude has a huge belly. Zero fat, but massively developed belly. How the fuck could someone condition a belly in such a way? His shoulders, arms simply donā€™t match. Just a weird torso, atypical to me, but I think itā€™s a big part of his success. Curious what he does.

Itā€™s an anomaly. Heā€™s got a weird body. Great fighter.

1 Like

I enjoy his fights.

As far as interviews go, heā€™s boring and calculated. He doesnā€™t draw my interest in that way.

2 Likes

Genetics and other stuff. :wink:

2 Likes

I want one

1 Like

He kinda reminds me of that bodybuilder fighter from AKA gym, Justin Wilcox

2 Likes
1 Like

@scrapdo No I did not get bad information

Mitrione use to train with him, there is no reason for him to lie

1 Like

Gotcha, and I know, but have you ever seen a middle section on someone like him? Itā€™s weird.

From an anatomy point of view, fucking perfect build to throw a ridiculous front kick to jaw. That belly provided the power to that shot imo.

Just a weird thing I always notice about Chandler.

Yeah.

Joe Rogan.

3 Likes

I believe you

1 Like

Thereā€™s also no reason for him to have any idea what she makes.
After all you thought she was a doctor.

From your article:
ā€œā€¦she graduated with her masterā€™s degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Southern Illinois University, Carbondale.ā€

Yes she did graduate, and is a medical professional

Do u have Autism or AssBurgers,
Why donā€™t u believe Mitrione?, Who trained with him and met his wife etc

Ur a silly Billy Faggit

1 Like

SRS
Super Retard Scrapado

1 Like

You got me. Iā€™m dumb for showing you lied about her being a doctor.
Something tells me you meet with a lot of ā€œmedical professionals.ā€

1 Like

1 Like

@scrapdo I may be an asshole , but I ainā€™t a liar,

I will accept Ur apology

1 Like

hahahaha-dumb-cunt

1 Like