Got to love Chandlers honesty on MMA hour

No wonder dude had no cardio. I wondered what happened to him.

2 Likes

Btw Chael did a vid today about fighters still using peds and I canā€™t help but think he was talking about MC, who knows tho he never said anyone specific.

3 Likes

Was at that fight.

2 Likes

Lol. Why donā€™t you link to a source?
Wtf does that screenshot prove, other than someone is as misguided as you. ā€œAesthetic medicineā€ bahahahhahaha

Itā€™s not hard to look up a medical doctor. There is a registry, a practice, a hospital and patient reviews. None of that exists for her. But keep working hard little buddy

If you donā€™t want to see that scrap, get the fuck off the UG

Forever

3 Likes

Chandler was ripped back in his wrestling days as well. Still, his physique at this age is interesting.

One of my favourite fighters though. If your dont like chandler youā€™re not an mma fan.

2 Likes

Oh I enjoy watching him fight I just donā€™t think heā€™s fighting a fair right but thatā€™s just my opinion, he doesnā€™t get popped or canā€™t fight due to mine or anyoneā€™s eye test tho so Iā€™ll continue to watch and hope he fights as much as possible. I do that think heā€™s a bit phony too. He was trying to get that lil black kid in his post fight interview and the rehearsed bit sounded too WWE for me. I do think heā€™s an exciting fighter canā€™t deny that everything else like I said is just my opinion.

1 Like

If he cheats he gets the best stuff

2 Likes

Iā€™m all for cheating the system,

Only losers fight cleanā€¦

And let me tell u something, the percentage of fighters using is over 50%

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

gif-mma-fighter-misses-stool
mqdefault (3)

2 Likes