Gracie diet has any one tried it?

I am looking for a good nutritional diet for bjj. Don't want to lose weight actually want to gain 10 -15lbs. So if any one has experience with the Gracie diet or Any other one let me no. Phone Post

you will never gain weight,when ryron was a teen they would eat 3 in and out burgers,stay up an extra hr just so they could eat again.

Diet really depends on your goals.
Are you trying to bulk 15lbs on muscle on?

Yes I would like it to be muscle weight. Phone Post

12 - you will never gain weight,when ryron was a teen they would eat 3 in and out burgers,stay up an extra hr just so they could eat again.

Listen to this man. He knows.

im on it now, first thing you notice is how much better you feel

bigbubbano - im on it now, first thing you notice is how much better you feel

whats up with the weight?

what juice are you drinking? they start everyone with carrot,but the juice they make taste not so good.

i had breakfest with rorion last week,avacado on wheat toast and the juice.it didnt have any carrrot in it.
the highlight was rorion chearping at a wild bird and getting it to come inside and land on the breakfest table.
the guy has way to much time on his hands

12 are you on the diet? Dose the book tell you how much you could eat as far as calories, protein, carbs and fats. Phone Post

hell no,im going to die early.rorion gave me a copy and we work some of the dishes in.when the kids were younger,they ate more then anyone i ever seen.but they did wait the 4 &1/2 hrs before they ate again.like i said they would stay up an extra hr just to eat again.

the diet is more about digesting ,like gjj it wants your system to work less and absorb more.as far as calories ,i dont see it in the book.

the funny thing is i never met a man that ate more salt then helio,i dont know if he didnt have taste buds or what.
it woul;d make you puke ot eat what he was eating,it was like going in the ocean and drinking the water

im going to ask rorion if i can give away a book on here,it would be great if someone that had a weight problem tried it and reported back to us.the older rorion gets ,the more important the diet is to him.my copy reads

" tomi the diet is more important then our jiu jitsu"

Had dinner with Carlson at an Applebees once. Not a veggie on his plate and he used more BBQ sauce than I thought possible.

MurdochIRL - Had dinner with Carlson at an Applebees once. Not a veggie on his plate and he used more BBQ sauce than I thought possible.

lol,maybe the diet is good,how old was carlson when he passed on?

12 - hell no,im going to die early.rorion gave me a copy and we work some of the dishes in.when the kids were younger,they ate more then anyone i ever seen.but they did wait the 4 &1/2 hrs before they ate again.like i said they would stay up an extra hr just to eat again.

the diet is more about digesting ,like gjj it wants your system to work less and absorb more.as far as calories ,i dont see it in the book.

the funny thing is i never met a man that ate more salt then helio,i dont know if he didnt have taste buds or what.
it woul;d make you puke ot eat what he was eating,it was like going in the ocean and drinking the water

My brother does BJJ / MMA and strictly eats the Gracie Diet,
he dropped like 35lbs since he started and eats a LOT.

12 - im going to ask rorion if i can give away a book on here,it would be great if someone that had a weight problem tried it and reported back to us.the older rorion gets ,the more important the diet is to him.my copy reads

" tomi the diet is more important then our jiu jitsu"

I remember Rorion spending a half hour going over the diet with me. I can concur that the Gracie diet meant a lot to him.

i lost 10 pounds in the first week or so, and i do what i would call the gracie cheat diet which is all gracie approved but i make sure i have a good amount of meat in my group a meal. i do 1 group A, 1 group C (all fruit one type ) and a group C usually like a bagel and watermelon juice

subscribed.

Where is the book available. I'd be curious to read up on it.

Does anyone know if there is any actual scientific reasoning behind the diet?

12 that would be great if you could get book for give away on here. Plus would be great marketing, I'm getting interested in finding out more Phone Post