Gracie Open

Budhha- Shingu is one of my brown belts. Doesn't train too much where we are at but is definitely one of the family.

Napalm- got some interest from the guy we talked about but we have to wait for final word from Dave.

Guys- Camarillo is too light for a match with Shields

Fletch thanks. Reminds me of a quote "Without me, you are nothing. Without you I am nothing"

Preliminary list of superfighters from our team are

Stockton- Nick Diaz, Nathan Diaz
Santa Rosa- Nasty Nate, Hardgrove
Pleasant Hill- Pezao, Sergio Lourenco

Cesar,final word should be coming soon..i will keep u posted...

Get shields vs Sanchez so we can see jake beat him when he is healthy..or Jake vs Cameron earle

Jake has already beat both these guys you should get him a new victim like maybe one of those TUF chumps.

stuart,great idea.Throw some names out and lets see if Cesar can make it happen

Koscheck, Swick, Stevenson???

Stevenson is no chump.

Diego, you are correct.

Stevenson would be a great match up for either shields or Melendez depending on his weight..I would also agree with the other 2 although i have not seen Swick on the ground much...Shields might be a little much for him there

Stevenson is actually a great choice. He did beat one of your guys (Diaz) so it would also be a chance for revenge

i wonder what he is competing at these days?how bout shields vs Laimon and Melendez vs Stevenson

He is fighting Neer at 170 and then is moving down to 155. So i think Melendez is possible. Although not sure how fast he can cut down to 155.

I am sure we could arange them to meet in the middle..its up to cesar though..has the makings of a great match

Vinnie,how much do you weigh?you need to be matched up with a big name i think..Congrats on your wins in vegas

already tried that..they dont want none

ttt

this is the first time that i have looked at this thread. first, i love how non cesar anynomous dudes are instigating a feud that cesar himself says he wants to avoid in this thread. second, are you paying for your superfights? third, i will ask what tenth planet members want to compete.

fourth, my name should not even be mentioned with jake shields. jake was an abu dhabi competitor, and i am nowhere near that.

"Vinnie,how much do you weigh?you need to be matched up with a big name i think..Congrats on your wins in vegas"

I'm 210lbs now ...
Thanks Bro!

Chekuroil how about you vs. Nathan Diaz. Nathan competes at 160 so you will have quite a weight advantage. Are you now willing to represent yourself and your academy? BTW while you are on here would you like to comment on Cesar, Roger and Kyra not being real Gracies?

I have called out Mr. CUO already, needless to say he will not compete at the Open.

ttt