Gracie Open

Cesar if I get a picture can I send it to you to be signed?

Oh yeah,Cesar can I get my poster signed also from your fight with Shamrock?

CUO vs Sheilds is a fucking joke..sheilds is on another level then most men..he walks on water for christ sake..and dont forget about the Jake Sheilds foundation

how big is glover? we can do it at 165 or something.

hmb,very good point..ha ha were did CUO go?we are just picking on you bro..come back its fun!!!!!

Dudley- It's a good question. When I was in my 20's I competed at 147lbs and then moved on to the 160lbs bracket. As you get older your metabolism slows down and you can tend to retain more fat. I feel that 170 would be a better competition weight for me and 155 would be an attainable goal. I don't feel I can be in good shape at 185lbs and I know that there are guys that acheive this by supplementing themselves. It was just a personal observation.

Who is CUO?

He also offers $40 private sessions that I recommend you all take advantage of.

i am pretty sure there is a guy named BENNY at cesars that has a better rubber guard than ANY purple belt at 10th planet. i would place a significant wager on a match of that nature.

Benny vs. Bravo!

yes that is the one.

TTT for Cesar Gracie

Bravo vs Gilbert would be good.I'd be interested in seeing the guy that tapped Royler Gracie 3 years ago compete again.
Jake Shields and Camirillo?
Hardgrove and Glover?
Manly vs Bill the Grill?

cesar,you should find out whats up with jeff Glover..Whats his weight and if he would be down for a match with Jake i will work on this end..any word on Nasty,s opponent?

Shields versus Camarillo PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for answering my question Cesar and good luck in the future,you have a few guys in your camp that are alot of fun to watch fight-keep up the good work!

Benny has a sick arse guard..

SHIELDS VERSUS CAMARILLO!!!!!!

All I can say is get Nasty a superfight so I can win the regular bracket! :)

Its amazing what a team we have when you mix GF, Fairtex and NCFA.. UNREAL! But it all comes from Cesar.

"Its amazing what a team we have when you mix GF, Fairtex and NCFA.. UNREAL! But it all comes from Cesar."

Sup Fletcher! Yeah, that's a real solid team.

I gotta get back up there to train with you guys for a day or two.

ttt for the Gracie Open

Vinicius "Pezao" Magalhaes x TBD(Who?)