Grant: Pettis' move 'low class' and 'dirty'

caposa -

Grant is correct

This and I like Pettis Phone Post 3.0

Tim is correct.
Pettis should stick to getting raped by cavemen. Phone Post

Apparently someone in this thread is catching serious feelings and voting down. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not sure that TJ would beat Pettis but I agree with his comments about him... Phone Post 3.0

true. dog act. 

Nobody should be shocked if TJ steamrolls Benson.

This kid is real good. Phone Post

I agree that it was a "dirty" move but I'd still rather see Pettis fight Henderson. I don't think Grant has a chance vs Benson.

I really think TJ is going to kill Bendo

Gil layed out a good game plan on how to get it done and TJ is the guy thats going to do it

Pettis is an exciting fighter but he lost his shot by losing. TJ has the better claim imo

Herman Munster - 

Grant is a "failed WW" because he was beaten by a failed MW like Ricardo Alemeida, or another WW monster like DHK who probably walks around easily 200 lbs, or arguably taking 2 of 3 rounds vs the now number 1 contender Johny Hendricks.  Yes. God forbid he fight in a weight class that he has proven he can make quite comfortably.  Lets go down the list of fighters who have dropped weight classes and call them failures.  Truthfully anyone calling Grant a failed WW should be banned.

Fighter bashing, instant ban for MMA Lives Here IMO

caposa -

Grant is correct

. Phone Post 3.0

Jaybrone - 
caposa -

Grant is correct

. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Lives Here -
TheShogunEra - Grant beats Pettis 100% Phone Post 3.0

W-t-f

Am I thinking of the same TJ Grant? The failed welterweight? Phone Post

He actually had a good record at WW and has been destroying at LW. Phone Post 3.0

I think TJ can beat anyone he fights if he shows up, I was really worried for him when he fought Maynard. And shit, he put him away haha. He's as game as it gets and he's not afraid to just get in there and make it ugly! One of my favorite LWs a of late and I'm just pumped I get to see him fight again! Phone Post 3.0

It doesn't matter if Pettis would beat TJ. Grant was given the shot because Pettis passed for Aldo. Trying to get back in now was weak and a shirty thing to do. Phone Post 3.0

MMA Lives Here - 

W-t-f

How's Pettis's WW record?

Or am I just being ridiculous?

War TJ Grant!  

Fact - Nova Scotians rock

I'd rather see the Pettis/Henderson rematch myself but can't argue with Grant here.

When you drop weight classes for a title shot, then pull out for some reason and shortly after start campaigning for the guy who has the next title shot (already scheduled and everything)in your old weight class to have it taken away and given to you instead...that's a selfish dick move and hard to defend.

Reminds me of something a greedy kid would do/try before getting old enough to have the brutal realization that the world doesn't revolve around them.

6ULDV8 -
MMA Lives Here - 

W-t-f

How's Pettis's WW record?

Or am I just being ridiculous?

War TJ Grant!  

Fact - Nova Scotians rock

Especially when they're born in Alberta Phone Post 3.0

Agreed, TJ. Phone Post 3.0

Was so stoked for Pettis Aldo but the way it materialized, Pettis was pretty spoiled brattish in how he wanted everything from both divisions. Im a Pettis/Duke fan btw and you gotta ask for what you want but it was a bit too much imo.

That said, it sets up some good fights in the LW div coming up.

thank god the UFC never seemed to consider it for even a single second.

TJ's lawyers would have been all over that.