Gray Maynard celebrating with Aldo

Gif or die! Phone Post

mrantistupiditay - All seriousness, I'd be very surprised if he's the type of dude for pay-to-hump.

You have to have something deeply wrong with you to actually go through with paying for sex.

Yes, perv, this means you.

Oh STFU, in the US? Yeah, I'd agree... But when you are in a FOREIGN country like Brazil? The rules change, totally different dynamics there, All rich, successful men do it. You are a naive fuck.

Can i post a pic instead of a gif? Phone Post

Have you been to Brazil, or a similar country, spent time with hanging out with upper class dudes in those countries? If you did, you'd understand the dynamic. Going to a brothel in those countries are a lot different than the US. There is a distinct difference from normal girls and whores, in the US most girls are whore already so there isn't much need for brothels.

kinkle - Have you been to Brazil, or a similar country, spent time with hanging out with upper class dudes in those countries? If you did, you'd understand the dynamic. Going to a brothel in those countries are a lot different than the US. There is a distinct difference from normal girls and whores, in the US most girls are whore already so there isn't much need for brothels.
You're right man women in brazil who give sex for money are not whores and are considered normal

LOL, it is hard to explain to somebody who has no clue, it is normal for these societies. There are the upper class chicks, that you go out with, dinners, clubs, etc. But they are good girls, you don't just have random one night stands (and never see them again) with these types of girls. If you want some fun you go to the brothel and pound out some poor village girl who is trying to make some money to feed her younger brothers/sisters (because her parents are probably dead). That's just how it is.

I LOVE women, lmao. You just don't get it buddy. I'd never buy a whore (in the US) either, really no need to. Continue being naive on the world.

kinkle - LOL, it is hard to explain to somebody who has no clue, it is normal for these societies. There are the upper class chicks, that you go out with, dinners, clubs, etc. But they are good girls, you don't just have random one night stands (and never see them again) with these types of girls. If you want some fun you go to the brothel and pound out some poor village girl who is trying to make some money to feed her younger brothers/sisters (because her parents are probably dead). That's just how it is.

You basically saying fat ugly dudes pay women to hang out with them then? This only happens in Brazil? This happens everywhere buddy

that new guy - You basically saying fat ugly dudes pay women to hang out with them then? This only happens in Brazil? This happens everywhere buddy

sigh No I didn't say that, you don't understand what I said.

never pay for pussy. Half the excitement is the chase anyways. Really anyone with a lick of game can get pussy on the regular so why spend money on it?

kinkle -
that new guy - You basically saying fat ugly dudes pay women to hang out with them then? This only happens in Brazil? This happens everywhere buddy

*sigh* No I didn't say that, you don't understand what I said.

Both u guys shut the fuck up and somebody post a gif or pic! Phone Post

Im gonna post a video on youtube then you draw your conclusions if its really him or not, im pretty sure it is... Phone Post

mrantistupiditay - We get it. You hate women, and love whoring.

You seem to be the only one who doesn't get yourself.

You seem to be the only one not realizing you're either gay or a mongoloid. Either way, great entertainment. Keep it coming! Phone Post

Sephiroth -  never pay for pussy. Half the excitement is the chase anyways. Really anyone with a lick of game can get pussy on the regular so why spend money on it?

I agree and have never paid for it but you can't say someone who has is a messed up individual. Some people are turned on by different things. Phone Post

lol this thread has nothing to do with the original topic now

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/maynard.gif/

blue please

lol. you know, it's not the tro11s or 12weeners that bother me, its the 16-18 yr olds that seem to be signing up in droves and have no life experience, but post like they know the score

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB2phtbYKnM&feature=youtu.be

^ thanks Phone Post