Gray Maynard celebrating with Aldo

DamnSevern -  

Damnsevern you are the best poster absolutely no doubt Phone Post

that new guy - Gray gets more pussy thrown at him than he prob likes. The dude is a popular UFC fighter paying for puss is not an option.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/187101/Maynard-quotI-got-Herpes-in-Tijuanaquot

Then why was he in Tijuana getting herpes?

Like Charlie Sheen said, sometimes you're paying them to leave...

holy thread derailment.

that was pretty awesome of Aldo though. both Aldo and Grey seem like good guys

Cool gif. Those two should definitely keep training together. Mendes was probably like, "oh fuck" when he couldn't immediately get Aldo down. Awesome seeing him run through security and into the crowd. Phone Post

PiousDevil - 
DamnSevern -  

I can't find maynard or aldo
Maynard's at the top with a red shirt on and Aldo's the one getting his head rubbed.

Check the video i posted on youtube Phone Post

Crianza05 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB2phtbYKnM&feature=youtu.be

Check the video Phone Post

Crianza05 - 
Crianza05 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB2phtbYKnM&feature=youtu.be
Check the video Phone Post

awesome

thanks

Kostakio - 
mrantistupiditay - All seriousness, I'd be very surprised if he's the type of dude for pay-to-hump.

You have to have something deeply wrong with you to actually go through with paying for sex.

Yes, perv, this means you.
You can't be serious. Phone Post

I'd find it hard to get it up with the thought that they were only fucking me for the money.

Now, drugging them...... that has appeal.

Porkchop -
Kostakio - 
mrantistupiditay - All seriousness, I'd be very surprised if he's the type of dude for pay-to-hump.

You have to have something deeply wrong with you to actually go through with paying for sex.

You can't be serious. Phone Post

I'd find it hard to get it up with the thought that they were only fucking me for the money.

Now, drugging them...... that has appeal.

Lol!! Nothing like the good old roofiecolada to get your jollies!!! Phone Post

haha Phone Post

I just hung my head Phone Post

Sephiroth -  never pay for pussy. Half the excitement is the chase anyways. Really anyone with a lick of game can get pussy on the regular so why spend money on it?

“I don’t pay them for sex. I pay them to leave.”

-Charlie "The High Priest Vatican Assasin Warlock" Sheen

LMMFAO AT ANY MAN WHO HAS DENIED PAYING FOR SEX!

UG nerds are the first to buy bookers. Including me. Phone Post

mrantistupiditay - All seriousness, I'd be very surprised if he's the type of dude for pay-to-hump.

You are probably still in high school and have never traveled anywhere. Your inexperience in life is sghinning through

mrantistupiditay - 
kinkle - Have you been to Brazil, or a similar country, spent time with hanging out with upper class dudes in those countries? If you did, you'd understand the dynamic. Going to a brothel in those countries are a lot different than the US. There is a distinct difference from normal girls and whores, in the US most girls are whore already so there isn't much need for brothels.

Come on, dude. Is this really how you think? Even if you think you're trolling, I suspect deep down it is.

Why not just save yourself some time and hold up a 7-11 or something. That way, you don't harm anybody, and you go straight to prison, which is where subnormals with your sociopathic tendencies belong, anyway.

Lol. What the fuck is wrong with you. Whatever bro.

This! lol

rundymc - 
mrantistupiditay - 
kinkle - Have you been to Brazil, or a similar country, spent time with hanging out with upper class dudes in those countries? If you did, you'd understand the dynamic. Going to a brothel in those countries are a lot different than the US. There is a distinct difference from normal girls and whores, in the US most girls are whore already so there isn't much need for brothels.

Come on, dude. Is this really how you think? Even if you think you're trolling, I suspect deep down it is.

Why not just save yourself some time and hold up a 7-11 or something. That way, you don't harm anybody, and you go straight to prison, which is where subnormals with your sociopathic tendencies belong, anyway.

Lol. What the fuck is wrong with you. Whatever bro.

Gray wants to make sure he's safe for when Aldo moves up. Phone Post

My concern is Aldo is moving up so does this mean Gray is too or that he accepts not getting another title shot? Phone Post

Sephiroth -  never pay for pussy. Half the excitement is the chase anyways. Really anyone with a lick of game can get pussy on the regular so why spend money on it?

It's the fantasy bro.

Sure I can call or Facebook my little whores, but once you already have some booty calls there's still more to it. You gotta keep the fire lit with the chick so she wants more. You got to listen to their problems and stories and actually make it look like you give a damn.

Hookers = zero stress.

You make the call, you bust, and they're out the room before ya even got your pants back on. Its amazing, I love it. Phone Post