Great to be an American

Terrorists suck but so do nosy Americans not minding their business. End of thread.

Oh, I'm just waiting for this righteous ass-hat to tell me how they are staying the distance and that they are only there for the good of the Iraqi people.

Halliburton

"but but you're naive if you think that at some point military force would not have to be used to contain him"

***It already had been and Saddam was never the same. He was going nowhere and developing nothing. He was trying to bluff his people as well as the rest of the world. Only Bush Jr. was dumb enough to buy into it...

http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=15

The sooner you people begin to realize that "war" is in the "best interests" of GEORGE W. BUSH & FRIENDS you will realize that it`s "BIG MONEY" for Bush & "friends".

If Bush lied about wmd, so did Clinton when he attacked them for wmd in 1998.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9812/16/clinton.iraq.speech/

It made it easier for you to deal with, go and tell that to the families of the 6 US soldiers that died today. I'm sure they are over the moon.

AGREED!! Great initial post. Does bring up morale.

"The 9/11 commision which was bi partisan already proved theres no correlation between Iraq and 9/11."

9/11, on the one hand, Sadddam's Iraq and Ahmadinejad's Iran on the other hand, are, as far as our national interests are concerned, part of the same phenomenon of middle-eastern revolutionary politics. They're equally unacceptable and worthy of our keen attention, including military if circumstances allow.

James Brown is the shit. RIP

O.K. Without apologizing again for starting this, I don't want you to think that just because Saddam swung this morning that it makes the war right in my opinion. It doesn't. I have all the respect in the world for our troops. I don't think that Bush was just in starting this thing under the disguise of WMD's. This war is about money for George and the boys. I don't feel "better" because Saddam is gone. It doesn't change the fact that six Americans died today. It just makes me, on a personal level, feel better knowing that asshole is dead. If that upsets anyone, again, I'm sorry. I don't come on here trying to start shit. I just wanted to voice my happiness that that animal got what he deserved. Actually, maybe he should have been tortured like the young men and woman he and his sons tortured and killed. Would that make any of this better? NO! But it does make me feel better as an individual. If you don't share my feelings about his death that's cool. I don't have a problem with you not agreeing with my point of view. I'm not going to get on here and talk to you people like a 5 year old when it's a serious subject. When we all fuck with Shamfan1 then I act like I'm 5. Not this time. I didn't mean to give the impression that his death made everything ok. That's why I felt like, after reading it again, it was a stupid way to say things. The war is bad. Our kids and parents dying everyday is bad. Sadaam swinging this morning is a good thing. I don't care if anyone agrees or not. That's what makes our country great. I can say this shit and you can say your shit and it's cool. I'm sure someone will take this post and turn it into something it's not and that's ok too. BTW, for the guy that said this is a racist post, how do you come to that conclusion? Just curious.

Woo Hoo!!!

Our Govt killed a guy who never threatened us. Furthermore, he was not only one of the US Govt's best allies, but was installed by the CIA. GO USA!!!

http://www.juancole.com/2006/12/for-whom-bell-tolls-top-ten-ways-us.html

All jokes aside, is there ANYONE on the planet who still believes Iraq (or even Afghanistan for that matter) was about terrorism or making the world safer?

Considering this is an MMA forum, I find that there are a lot of educated, well though-out people who post on here.

What scares me, is that there is an equal amount of, what seems like, Americans who are living in some kind of make-believe parallel universe.

When and how did people turn into brain dead zombies? Wake the fuk up already.

hey Americans, while you are at it could you please tell them Marines to come to Cyprus and free us from Turkey as well? :)

what? no we don't have any oil sorry...Oh but please it's been 32 years now...you don't care? :(

yeeeeeei and whoorah

Gerald Ford pardons this thread.

Ty-COON-Man, you are exactly the type of tough guy, keyboard badass I was hoping to avoid. Why don't you go fuck your mother some more. Now come back and tell me how you'll kick my ass and kill my pets and all that trailer trash smack talk. Let me know what a great boxer or whatever you think you are.

To everyone else, I know Sadaam's death doesn't change the violence or anything else. His death, in my opinion is a good thing. That's it. Nothing more. For a retarded thread it sure has a lot of life. Should have died after Erik the Red made his first comment.

move to OG please

^^^ sweet bow tie!