Great White Sasquatch/Vanilla Gorilla in Congo!

Ew0k187 - Once the page is set up, I'll donate. You da man Justin Phone Post

Dude you are the man!!! Phone Post

Awesome stuff - thanks for sharing and best of luck with your work over there. Please keep us in the loop in terms of the foundation and my poor ass will try and throw you a couple bones. Be safe. Phone Post

you're making a difference brother...

Awesome! You are doing some great stuff. <3

Justin, I respect the shit out of you for doing what you do. Thanks for the awesome video. Seeing stuff like that gives me hope for humanity : ) Phone Post

UGCTT_chuckles1 - Justin, I respect the shit out of you for doing what you do. Thanks for the awesome video. Seeing stuff like that gives me hope for humanity : ) Phone Post

There is without a doubt hope for humanity :-) when we see each other as one not separated.

My buddies Pygmy name is Amagu Amagu which reminder me of that... His name means we are one, we are not separated.

When we see each other as friends not enemies there is hope for everyone. Phone Post

Cyril Jeff -

Thanks brother you guys are really encouraging me! Phone Post

That's amazing man, keep it up.

Nice video! :)

Good job, fren.

Upon seeing the white guy setting up camp in their village:

Pygmy #1: "There goes the neighborhood."
Pygmy #2: "I know! Just think about our property values."

(I keed! Always good to see good people do good things.)

justinthevikingwren - 
Cyril Jeff -

Thanks brother you guys are really encouraging me! Phone Post

holler if you're ever back through Houston

White Devil. Phone Post

MMAFriedRice - White Devil. Phone Post

I NEED to get that movie again!

Ace Ventura... Classic! Phone Post

justinthevikingwren -
MMAFriedRice - White Devil. Phone Post

I NEED to get that movie again!

Ace Ventura... Classic! Phone Post

Do you remember the tribe it was? Phone Post

justinthevikingwren -
UGCTT_stuffadamdoes - Justin, I am always blown away by your story and the stories you share. I work with stateside missions and the stories we come across here can leave you in disbelief, so I know that what you are witnessing is unimaginable. We are praying for you and would love to find a way to help out your new family. Vanilla Gorilla...that is hilarious! This video brought a big smile to my wife and I. We are following you on YouTube now. Can't wait to hear more. Phone Post

The vanilla gorilla appreciates your heart buddy. I appreciate the prayers even more. What kind of missions do you do? Phone Post

I deal with students mostly. Kids that just go unreached by the local church body. We get kids through DFACS, parole officers, social workers and school counselors. Some kids just by word of mouth. We minister to them and try to connect them with a healthy body of believers that will continue what we started. Phone Post

DreamerMMA -

That's amazing man, keep it up.

Thanks! Phone Post

Justin, First of all, much respect and admiration i have for you! It really makes you stop and think what's "truly" important in life. I've been following your work and i woke up today with this video of those beautifull children with ear to ear smiles. What a cool, kind gentle guy you are. Can i ask, do you take anyone with you for these so important and crucial missions? Your making a difference bro and when we are all dead and gone, nobody's gonna give a shit how many fights we won or lost in some UFC cage, but they most certain will remember the lives YOU single handedly have changed. I know GOD will. After all the research (thanks to you) I've done on my own about these incredible human beings, i just cannot wrap my mind around how they are treated. (not half fucking animals) (note: "that burns my blood" How can this be in our world i ask myself?
Keep it up and if you ever need a partner to dig ditches, make wells, or do whatever, i would go deep in that jungle in a new york min. I'm not scared to die. Especially for such a righteous cause. Our plush, luxurious, convienent Country needs more Hero's like yourself.
your friend,
Jason Reinhardt

We take so much for granted. Including myself.

Jason Reinhardt - Justin, First of all, much respect and admiration i have for you! It really makes you stop and think what's "truly" important in life. I've been following your work and i woke up today with this video of those beautifull children with ear to ear smiles. What a cool, kind gentle guy you are. Can i ask, do you take anyone with you for these so important and crucial missions? Your making a difference bro and when we are all dead and gone, nobody's gonna give a shit how many fights we won or lost in some UFC cage, but they most certain will remember the lives YOU single handedly have changed. I know GOD will. After all the research (thanks to you) I've done on my own about these incredible human beings, i just cannot wrap my mind around how they are treated. (not half fucking animals) (note: "that burns my blood" How can this be in our world i ask myself?
Keep it up and if you ever need a partner to dig ditches, make wells, or do whatever, i would go deep in that jungle in a new york min. I'm not scared to die. Especially for such a righteous cause. Our plush, luxurious, convienent Country needs more Hero's like yourself.
your friend,
Jason Reinhardt

Voted up.

Jason Reinhardt - Justin, First of all, much respect and admiration i have for you! It really makes you stop and think what's "truly" important in life. I've been following your work and i woke up today with this video of those beautifull children with ear to ear smiles. What a cool, kind gentle guy you are. Can i ask, do you take anyone with you for these so important and crucial missions? Your making a difference bro and when we are all dead and gone, nobody's gonna give a shit how many fights we won or lost in some UFC cage, but they most certain will remember the lives YOU single handedly have changed. I know GOD will. After all the research (thanks to you) I've done on my own about these incredible human beings, i just cannot wrap my mind around how they are treated. (not half fucking animals) (note: "that burns my blood" How can this be in our world i ask myself?
your friend,
Jason Reinhardt

Voted you up brother!

Bro I think it'd be AWESOME to take some fighters with me sometime. Especially dudes with big hearts... Which it sounds like yours might be too big for that LW frame of yours lol.

Thanks brother Phone Post