Greg Doucette says izzy for sure taking test

This guy is a pro bodybuilder who is open about his steroid use. He says Izzy is most likely taking test suspension, which is out of your system within 2 days or so. 

https://youtu.be/jqp7d9m8tRY

2 Likes

How is that guy on Peds and still has a voice like fran drescher in the nanny.

7 Likes

Mods please move to after dark

4 Likes

At the 12 minute mark of the press conference, a reporters asks Izzy about his gyno. 

https://youtu.be/ITkL6NY3VJM

Dead President -

You fucking tattletale. Rat. 

2 Likes

Greg doucette knows his steroid game very well

1 Like
S Dubaya -
Dead President -

You fucking tattletale. Rat. 

LMFAO VU

I've only ever heard him speak here but with that voice I'm going on record to say Greg Doucette is the Gilbert Gottfried of bodybuilding.

3 Likes
BJ Penn Forever -

I've only ever heard him speak here but with that voice I'm going on record to say Greg Doucette is the Gilbert Gottfried of bodybuilding.

He also calls himself the parrot from Aladdin 

BJ Penn Forever -

I think I’ve seen his vids before where he deliberately breaks character to talk to his wife (or whoever the woman is) and his voice goes normal(ish)

More plates more dates also made a video about, he knows his shit about the sauce 

https://youtu.be/LGa7ZV7MvPA

5 Likes

I wonder if he pops 

1 Like

what else could it be

1 Like

Of course he's taking something. Just like every single other fighter on the roster. Who cares anymore.

4 Likes
Sackick -

I wonder if he pops 

If nothing else it tells you that using USADA test results as wether or not fighters are clean or otherwise is incredibly stupid. 

2 Likes
KhabibWinsTheRematch - 

Of course he's taking something. Just like every single other fighter on the roster. Who cares anymore.

Do you think Khabib is on PEDs?

1 Like
Colby Covid19ington -
KhabibWinsTheRematch - 

I wouldn’t be surprised but who knows 

1 Like
Non N00B -
Sackick -

I wonder if he pops 

If nothing else it tells you that using USADA test results as wether or not fighters are clean or otherwise is incredibly stupid. 

People get gyno when they’re not using PEDs as well.

2 Likes
Colby Covid19ington -
KhabibWinsTheRematch - 

Did I stutter or something? They’re all on something. Yes Khabib is part of all. Don’t let my SN fool you into thinking I’m a blind fan or something. I could care less about Khabib. Lol

2 Likes
KhabibWinsTheRematch - 

I just can’t believe that all fighters are juicing and then beating the tests. Are a few guys juicing and beating the tests? Yes but not all. Those random throughout the year tests are not easy to beat. These guys don’t have teams with elaborate blood doping systems in place to beat the tests

2 Likes